Hi Ashu
Need guidance here
File picked on 27/10/2018
ADR received 13/3/2018
Docs submitted 27/3/2018
Status change “In Process” - 2/4/2018
Post that no revert.
Now my queries are:
1) My wife Ielts is going to expire on 18/6/2018. Is there need to re appear for her?
2) By when, we can expect revert from them?
Thanks in advance
Hi Ashu
Need guidance here
File picked on 27/10/2018
ADR received 13/3/2018
Docs submitted 27/3/2018
Status change “In Process” - 2/4/2018
Post that no revert.
Now my queries are:
1) My wife Ielts is going to expire on 18/6/2018. Is there need to re appear for her?
2) By when, we can expect revert from them?
Thanks in advance
Hi friends
Pls guide is there any difference between wes eca and course by course evaluation? I'm a teacher and got my eca done. I wanted to apply for sinp but I got to knw that I have to apply for licence first and for that they asked for wes course by course. Is it same what eca I have gor?
Ashu pls help..........how do we go about the payment...for sinp application last stage......only international debit card is accepted and if we don't have one, what is the other option?