Hi friends
I'm a school teacher with 6 yrs experience. What should I do to apply in SINP. How to start the process? I got wes and ielts 7.5. Kindly tell step by step process. Thanks
4214 Early childhood educators and assistants
Provide documentation from the Ministry of Education showing your eligibility for Early Childhood Educator Certification
Hey Ashu, do you know how often the OID opens for new applicants? As i read the last time it opened was back in august, is this true? So almost 10 months between each intake?!
fyi...
I tried submitting my application through OASIS but it was not accepting. I checked the page on saskatchewan.ca that showed that the applications were still open.
Finally, I directly called the immigration office who told me that the applications were open since 10:00 am this morning but the threshold was reached within few hours.
I was able to submit my application today. I heard for 400 new openings, they accept 1200 applications? Is that true? If yes, then how do they select 400 out off 1200?
I was able to submit my application today. I heard for 400 new openings, they accept 1200 applications? Is that true? If yes, then how do they select 400 out off 1200?
Hi guys , i wan unable to complete my application as it took more then expected time to complete and in the mean while the application status changed to close , can anyone tell me if you guys have already created the profile and uploaded all the documents before or you guys just did it today ?
Hi guys , i wan unable to complete my application as it took more then expected time to complete and in the mean while the application status changed to close , can anyone tell me if you guys have already created the profile and uploaded all the documents before or you guys just did it today ?