+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Autoz.Global Resources said:
Hello sir/ma,

Please i cant see any information on the previous posts you have talked about. My question is predicated on the list of items one can take into Canada. I m thinking on bringing in Garri, beans, Iru, grounded herbs [FOR JEDIJEDI] smoked fish and others. dont really know if these items are accepted sir,

Guide me please

Le global
Go to 1675 and read from there:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nigeria-applicant-please-let-us-network-t30420.25110.html

Re: NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.
« Reply #25121 on: January 05, 2014, 06:37:18 am »
Hello house, I am landing in a couple of days but need your candid advice. I have loads of naija food stuffs I am taking along, do I need to declare this to customs at the airport on my list of goods accompanying me? Secondly? I have checked the canada border services agency website and there is no where it is stated that fish and crayfish is prohibited, can anyone second me on this?.....

Ratings: +2
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Accra
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.: 23-12-2011
IELTS Request: Submitted with Application
Med's Request: 23-10-2013
Med's Done....: 31-10-2013
Interview........: Waived

Re: NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.
« Reply #25122 on: January 05, 2014, 08:53:58 am »
Quote from: Bukonla80 on January 05, 2014, 06:37:18 am
Hello house, I am landing in a couple of days but need your candid advice. I have loads of naija food stuffs I am taking along, do I need to declare this to customs at the airport on my list of goods accompanying me? Secondly? I have checked the canada border services agency website and there is no where it is stated that fish and crayfish is prohibited, can anyone second me on this?.....
Dry fish and crayfish are allowed. My wify carried these items when we both travelled on tourist visa last year - there were no issues. Just make sure you declared same when asked on arrival. Cheers.

You can also check other threads e.g:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36735.0.html;msg2827333#msg2827333

Good luck

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biolah said:
@ All Great is the faithfulness of God. Our PPR Landed this evening. Thank you all and as many that are still waiting for one update or the other the time of visitation is on in Jesus Name amen. Biolah

Tres bien!God has done it for you.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Abiola KY said:
@ Biolah Congrats. I am so happy for you and your family.

Though i have been a daily silent follower of this page for some months now. The link is permanently opened on my phones, computers. All the words, updates and testimony are always encouraging.

Biolah, please i need your email addy, i want to ask you some questions because i can see you went through same route , i have applied through also, the QSW.

@ Biolah , hope to hear from you soon.
Hello Biolah KY, can you please share your timeline by post?

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
kolemm said:
@ Biolah - Felicitations. Dieu Merci. Je suis très heureux pour vous.
So happy for you. Wish you God's guidance in the rest of the process.
Kolemn, wetin you dey go do for other provinces. I beg change your mind and go to Quebec. They are looking for you there!

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Biolah,

I am so happy for you. At a point, I was very concerned for you. There shall be no more long wait after Medical on this forum henceforth. Neither shall there be long wait for Medical henceforth. I was particularly encouraged by your steadfastness and composure all through the period of waiting. You never despair nor stop congratulating several others who got their PPR before you. You are a good man. Go in this thy might as the Lord is with you. He has made all things beautiful in his time. Please make haste to go to Accra as you prepare to say bye bye to Egbaland. Congratulations my brother.

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Biolah said:
@ All Great is the faithfulness of God. Our PPR Landed this evening. Thank you all and as many that are still waiting for one update or the other the time of visitation is on in Jesus Name amen. Biolah
Congratulations Biolah, what a long wait after medical.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
Dear All,

I sent in my application like 5 days ago and went to the website now and realised that they put in cap reached. I am really worried because I don't know when exactly the cap was reached>The credential verification delayed me a lot>Now what would happen,would my application be returned or how? after all the suffering I went through.Please house help me I am soo worried,i have been waiting for this to be lifted all this while only for this to happen.
I need advice

Afewgoodmen said:
I don't see how Medical Laboratory Technologist relate to an Optometrist. Quite different. However, you do not need UCI to apply again.

When you apply afresh, CIC treats your application as a new one.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Biolah said:
Brosssss, m still dancing here. Congrats again and again. Oya go and prepare the way for those of us coming behind.

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Biolah said:
Congratulations oooo! And a big Amen to ur prayer.we re right behind u.cheers

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
chinny09 said:
Dear All,

I sent in my application like 5 days ago and went to the website now and realised that they put in cap reached. I am really worried because I don't know when exactly the cap was reached>The credential verification delayed me a lot>Now what would happen,would my application be returned or how? after all the suffering I went through.Please house help me I am soo worried,i have been waiting for this to be lifted all this while only for this to happen.
I need advice
Hello Chinny09,
Thanks. From what you have written, your application will be returned back to you - since the cap has been reached. Quite sorry for the pain. But will suggest you reapply when the next batch for new applications - may open from around May 3rd 2014 - hoping CIC will not change the current priority list of FSW.
Please don't worry, the difficult part of gathering your documents for submission is over for you, since you have completed same. Just wait and reapply when the new sets of applicants are requested to submit new entries. Wish you all the best. It is well. Your dream will still come to pass in Jesus name, Amen. Cheers.

Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@Biolah,Heartiest congratulations.

My family and I presented ourselves for Medicals at the designated clinic at Raymond Njoku Ikoyi.The experience was very stressful.Please i will advise that those who want to patronise this Practice on a weekend should prepare to pay with yr ATM card ONLY.They will not listen to any xplanation.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
chinny09 said:
Dear All,

I need advice
My dear Chinny09, so sorry about this....my counsel will be go through the ministerial list and see if there is any occupation that is close to yours,especially the main duties,if there is any and the cap still have favourable space,please do some adjustment to your application and letters and resend your application...wishing you the best

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Biolah said:
Biolah Congratulations.....Looking through your timeline,indeed, God really proved HIMSELF strong in your life!!!!!......Go and prosper in the land of Canada!!!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
chinny09 said:
Dear All,

I need advice
Dear Chinny, which NOC code did you apply under?

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
Biolah said:
Vraiment la grâce de Dieu est suffisante pour nous. Et le temps du Seigneur est le meilleur.
Félicitations mon cher ami

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]