+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
nosike said:
Hello
Pls seniors I need an urgent advice.
I applied under NOC 3211, but did'n fall within cap. I am now thinking of applying under NOC 3121 which is related to NOC 3211.
My worry is that, I am yet to get UCI no.
Is it mandatory to put the UCI no in the fresh application.
Thanks

Dear Nosike,
It is true that NOC 3211 is full. The only related NOC under which you could apply is NOC 3212 which is Medical laboratory technicians and pathology assistant. So, hurry up and send your application. You need just a minor adjustment to your work experience. Include your previous UCI number in your fresh application but if you don't have one, then don't worry. Cheers and good luck.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Shoga said:
My deepest appreciation to all the members of this unique and fabulous house for generously providing timely information, advice, guidance and encouragement at all times.

I am grateful to Hakpoguma, M5, Ekundapsy and azania1974.

@ Gabrilla, I particularly have you in my prayers for a swift update and the receipt of the most deserved PRV.

Where ever we are on the queue, the time is now to make advance preparations for a new life where hard work pays...

1love.
Shoga, Thank you very much for your prayers and Amen, I really appreciate. May Almighty God send helpers to prepare your way in Canada and may his favour rub on you and family, Amen.

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Afewgoodmen said:
I don't see how Medical Laboratory Technologist relate to an Optometrist. Quite different. However, you do not need UCI to apply again.

When you apply afresh, CIC treats your application as a new one.
Except I am not looking at the occupation list very well, I can't see NOC 3121.

I see only 3212, Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants which sounds close to 3211, although I've not looked at the NOC to see if the duties are similar.

Please check well.

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Autoz.Global Resources said:
Hello House,

Please i need the list of food items one can bring along to Canada on arrival?

Le global
Please check previous posts on this. God bless you!

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Hello House,

I am new to this group and would appreciate your kind advice. I submitted my application for FSW1 under NOC Code 3112 (General Practitioner and Family Physician) in August 2011 and received a confirmation mail on September 9, 2011. Since then I have been following it up with my UCI number on the CIC website and the status has not changed to date, it has remained ‘in process' to date.

In 2012, I had a baby and I contacted them. They sent me all the requirements to add my baby to the application which I did immediately. I have mailed them in the Accra office a couple of times and their response is always “....we are treating each application in the order they were received and will treat yours when it is your turn. At the mean time, we do not require any further action from you”. My opinion is that this is an automated email.

Last year November, I got so worried because even the people that I know that submitted before me have been contacted to go and do medicals. This made me to source the use of Caipsnote and behold I received information about my file from Caipsnote and realized that the last time my file was touched was shortly after I sent my daughter's document in 2012, November 2012 to be precise. My file was not visited at all throughout 2013. The concluding note in my file states that "...pending but not yet requested: RPRF X2, MEDS X2, PCC X2. To officer review”.

House, please advice!!!

Thank you all!

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],
Jan 19, 2014
Hello sir/ma,

Please i cant see any information on the previous posts you have talked about. My question is predicated on the list of items one can take into Canada. I m thinking on bringing in Garri, beans, Iru, grounded herbs [FOR JEDIJEDI] smoked fish and others. dont really know if these items are accepted sir,

Guide me please

Le global

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Stella M said:
Hello House,

I am new to this group and would appreciate your kind advice. I submitted my application for FSW1 under NOC Code 3112 (General Practitioner and Family Physician) in August 2011 and received a confirmation mail on September 9, 2011. Since then I have been following it up with my UCI number on the CIC website and the status has not changed to date, it has remained ‘in process' to date.

In 2012, I had a baby and I contacted them. They sent me all the requirements to add my baby to the application which I did immediately. I have mailed them in the Accra office a couple of times and their response is always “....we are treating each application in the order they were received and will treat yours when it is your turn. At the mean time, we do not require any further action from you”. My opinion is that this is an automated email.

Last year November, I got so worried because even the people that I know that submitted before me have been contacted to go and do medicals. This made me to source the use of Caipsnote and behold I received information about my file from Caipsnote and realized that the last time my file was touched was shortly after I sent my daughter's document in 2012, November 2012 to be precise. My file was not visited at all throughout 2013. The concluding note in my file states that "...pending but not yet requested: RPRF X2, MEDS X2, PCC X2. To officer review”.

House, please advice!!!

Thank you all!
Stella,

You are not alone in this situation. We are all finding it difficult to understand the workings of Accra VO. Based on your CAIPS Note (GCMS) you have nothing to worry about. I will suggest you send them another email hoping it will attract their attention. As they have not issued MR in recent time to outstanding MI3, I believe yours will be one of those that will come out very soon. Some of us have even thought they give priority to medical practitioners. Your case has proven us wrong on that hypothesis. Good luck.

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Thank you so much Jodav for your prompt response. I sent them a reminder mail last Wednesday, but I am yet to hear their reply. I must say your reply has given me lots of encouragement. Fingers crossed then...

You all are blessed in this forum!

Stella.

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Stella M said:
Hello House,

House, please advice!!!

Thank you all!
Hello,

Sincerely the best you can do is to RELAX. You will get the MR email by and by although it's worthwhile sending another reminder. Consolation is we have people on this forum e.g tangowisky and others who applied before you and still waiting for MR.

Don't be troubled. One day you will share testimony on forum with joy - Amen.

Best of lucks.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
Stella M said:
Hello House,

House, please advice!!!

Thank you all!

I had similar travails like you, Stella. I'm also in the exact same NOC caption with you. I applied in July 2011, and I got my PER, what you called confirmation mail in September 22, 2011.

However, the same long wait happened to me too. After, sending CSE AND CHECKING my ECAS multiple times, I got same drab message; " we are treating each application in the order they were received.."

So, I completely forgot about the Canadian PR stuff and engaged myself in other endeavours.

However, while I was about travelling to Manchester, UK for a diploma programme in occupational medicine, on the 4th of November 2013, I got MR, RPRF request and that I should update several forms inclusive of Updated Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and Updated Additional Family Info IMM5406.

However, unlike you, I didn't bother to inform them about our newborn until after I got the MR. This was when my son was 5 to 6 months old.

Roughly two days after this update, they then sent another email that I should pay processing fees of our newborn and also update Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], for him.

At the time I got this I was already on my way to the UK. So I did medicals at Port Harcourt with me family, cut my UK trip to 2 weeks instead of one month. when I got back to Nigeria, I paid the RPRF fees and sent the completed application to Accra. Two weeks afterwards, I then got Medical requests for my newborn son, and that I should pay the 150 dollars processing fee for him in Canadian dollars as they Didn't accept it in USD.

So I'm now in the wait with others for PR.

Yes, It's difficult predicting Accra. SO enshrouded in secrecy that at times, I doubt they observe the so-called first come first serve policy that they so enthuse. Many a times newer applications get treated before old ones. inexplicable. So all we have is to adopt patience as a first name and to wait while trusting in God.

But my advice to you, is to wait for the mandatory 30 months processing time for our region Accra to elapse before you send a CSE again. I read somewhere that consistent check/request may delay the processing time.

But I think that you should remain assured that soon they will get to you. Your application is still available and not discarded, Especially if you consider your CAIPS note. Though I haven't gotten to request for one myself. But it is clear from there as you informed us.

Yes. I believe that You'll get your MR and RPRF when you least expect.

I hope this my personal story helps.

Afewgoodmen.

Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gofame said:
ECAS is up and running!!!!
Wow, that's great. Good news.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@All Great is the faithfulness of God. Our PPR Landed this evening. Thank you all and as many that are still waiting for one update or the other the time of visitation is on in Jesus Name amen. Biolah

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Biolah said:
@ All Great is the faithfulness of God. Our PPR Landed this evening. Thank you all and as many that are still waiting for one update or the other the time of visitation is on in Jesus Name amen. Biolah
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Biolah said:
@ All Great is the faithfulness of God. Our PPR Landed this evening. Thank you all and as many that are still waiting for one update or the other the time of visitation is on in Jesus Name amen. Biolah
Amen. Congratulations, Abiola. Told you just yesterday Sunday that you're next. God is faithful. We are coming behind you. And we are next in line now.

All the best!

GODspeed to Canada!

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]