+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
If you write in English then we may reply you :)

trinity8 said:
Hi everyone! Patulong naman po regarding NNAS requirement for license verification....

My case is, NCLEX-RN exam ko ay California, walang SSN kaya pina endorsed ko sa Texas at dun ako regisered. now, i have my forms for license verification to be sent to Texas BON... Question,

-paano magpa verify sa Texas.
Do i need to include Texas verification form that can be found sa website nila?
How much po ang processing fee?

Please help me.. Thank you very much!

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hi Guyz,

My wife is a nurse and recently we got our visa so what will be the process for getting register as a nurse in Ontario.

Noor45

Jul 19, 2016
kreystiyanpoll said:
If i were you, create NNAS account first and complete all the requirements first, and once your almost done in completing your documents, then that is the perfect time to have your english language proficiency test.
In my own point of view, CELBAN is easier than IELTS, but then if you plan to go to university later on, ielts is what most universities are requiring.
Ok thanku so much.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
1. NNAS registration ---- Time = 6 - 9 months
2. CNO registration ---- Time = 6 - 9 months, it includes 3 exams... jurisprudence exam, then OSCE(RN) or CAS (RPN) & then finally NCLEX(RN) or CPNRE(RPN)

IEN has to give total 3 exams that are Jurisprudence Exam, CAS/OSCE & CPNRE/NCLEX...

And yes don't forget the IELTS, 7 in all or CELBAN. YOu can give the result during CNO process.

If you have 3 years diploma in nursing then you most probably will get RPN..For RN , 4 years education is required.

andy_J said:
Hi Guyz,

My wife is a nurse and recently we got our visa so what will be the process for getting register as a nurse in Ontario.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CPNRE changing in 2016
[/size][/size][/size]

WHY ARE YOU CHANGING TO COMPUTER-BASED TESTING?

Using computers to deliver licensure/registration exams is widely accepted and a growing practice. This change allows the CPNRE® to be offered more often and at more sites across Canada.

IS THE CPNRE CONTENT GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE OF COMPUTER-BASED TESTING?

The CPNRE’s content will remain the same. The change simply means that test writers will answer examination questions directly on a computer in a test centre rather than responding to examination questions on a paper answer sheet. The CPNRE will also continue to be offered in English and French.

HOW OFTEN CAN THE EXAM BE TAKEN?

Starting in May 2016, there will be approximately 40 testing dates available. We will offer the CPNRE during two windows: from May 23 to June 19, 2016 (approximately 20 days) and September 26 to October 23, 2016 (approximately 20 days). In 2017, this will expand to approximately 60 testing dates.

HOW IS THE CHANGE TO COMPUTER-BASED TESTING BENEFICIAL?

With computer-based testing there are more flexible options to take the exam. Test writers will not be tied to only one test date in one location at one time. Test writers will be able to choose from among several testing dates and times, across more than 100 cities and towns in Canada.

IS ANYTHING DIFFERENT ABOUT HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE EXAM NOW THAT IT IS ON A COMPUTER?

Test writers will still apply with the College of Nurses of Ontario. The difference is that after the College has confirmed eligibility to take the exam, test writers will be directed to a scheduling website to choose where and when to take the exam, schedule an appointment and pay a scheduling fee.

IS PREPARING FOR COMPUTER-BASED TESTING DIFFERENT THAN FOR THE PAPER-AND-PENCIL TESTING?

As previously mentioned, the content of the CPNRE has not changed. It covers the same entry-to-practice competencies, and includes 165-170 multiple choice questions, like it did before. To help writers get used to computer-based testing, an online demonstration will be made available to them once the College has confirmed their eligibility to take the exam.

WILL THE EXAM BE MORE DIFFICULT?

The exam items cover the same range of content. The standard used to establish the pass mark is computed the same way it always has been.

WHAT IF A TEST WRITER NEEDS EXAM ACCOMMODATION?

As per the current practice, test writers requiring exam accommodation will make this request to the College of Nurses of Ontario.

HOW CAN A TEST WRITER BECOME FAMILIAR WITH THE CBT TECHNOLOGY?

Assessment Strategies Inc., who has been and will continue to be the administrator of the exam, will have a computer-based testing demo that writers can take to gain experience with the features of the system before writing the exam. This, as well as a demonstration guide, will be made available to writers once the exam provider has received their information. Writers will be notified by the exam provider when access to the demo is available.

IF TEST WRITERS WANT TO, CAN THEY STILL WRITE THE EXAM WITH THE PENCIL-AND-PAPER FORMAT?

No. The CPNRE® will be offered in Ontario via computer-based testing only.

WHICH OTHER REGULATORS ARE MOVING TO COMPUTER-BASED TESTING FOR THE CPNRE?

The following PN regulators will begin to offer the computer-based CPNRE in May 2016:

College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia
College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta
Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba
College of Nurses of Ontario
Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses
College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Nova Scotia
Licensed Practical Nurses Registration Board of Prince Edward Island
Page last reviewed February 12, 2016

Registration Guides
Registration Requirements
Examinations
NCLEX-RN
Canadian Practical Nurse Registration

http://www.cno.org/en/become-a-nurse/entry-to-practice-examinations/rpn-exam/cpnre-goes-online-in-2016/

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
And my advice, do all the paper work while you are in Pakistan..... & must finish it before leaving....

andy_J said:
Hi Guyz,

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
How long usually it takes from ready for review to the advisory report ty in advance

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
kreystiyanpoll said:
Usually when u call NNAS and ask about it, they will tell you around 8weeks
K thanks

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
There is no whatsapp group of NNAS as of now

lilysally said:
Am about to. Pls advice me, any whatsapp group chat for this group

liza_77

Jan 14, 2016
Good day. I hope everybody is doing well. I applied to NNAS for assessment of my nursing education last February 2016 but until now, my school is not yet done with my nursing education forms that should be sent to NNAS. When I followed up once again, my nursing education department office is asking me if they have to send the course description and syllabus of all the subjects in my transcript of records including non-nursing subjects such as English subjects, Filipino subjects, Physical Education subjects, Science subjects so I wrote a correspondence email to NNAS and they replied that the nursing school has to send the course description and syllabus of ALL SUBJECTS that are reflected in my transcript of records. With regards to this, how about the subjects that have a course title, description and syllabus that are written in Filipino language such as "Filipino 1", "Filipino 2" subjects, who has the obligation to translate them in English language? Is it me or my nursing school?
Can you please enlighten me about this matter especially those who are through or done about the forms and have already received an advisory report. I badly need your information and idea.

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]