AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
raxstar said:
Hello boys and girls...
Good news!
Got my LOA today with the postage dating the 12th november...wooop woop!
CIC next phase..here I come!
Don't worry..you all will receive your nomination sooooon!!
i
Congratulations raxtar,
Pls share with us your timeline.
Ig
Do we have any special spreadsheet who applied in manitoba for October 2013?
raxstar said:
Hello boys and girls...
Good news!
Got my LOA today with the postage dating the 12th november...wooop woop!
CIC next phase..here I come!
Don't worry..you all will receive your nomination sooooon!!
congrats and best of luck for the rest of the process..
siriPR2014 said:
Do we have any special spreadsheet who applied in manitoba for October 2013?
[/quote
Yes we have a spreadsheet but you need to post your details to be added to it.Noc,occupation etc
Ig
Congratulations raxstar
???

:'(
siriPR2014 said:
Do we have any special spreadsheet who applied in manitoba for October 2013?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc
Check this out.
raxstar said:
Hello boys and girls...
Good news!
Got my LOA today with the postage dating the 12th november...wooop woop!
CIC next phase..here I come!
Don't worry..you all will receive your nomination sooooon!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :-*
hope we all get our LOA soon ;D
Congratulation raxstar hope you and all of us succeed in this waiting game
I want to ask why LOA arrived late to you as its dated on nov 12 . So its been around a month from that date!!!
I am waiting my loa i hope it comes this month , as my sponsor got interview on nov 14
Best wishes ;D
raxstar said:
Hello boys and girls...
Good news!
Got my LOA today with the postage dating the 12th november...wooop woop!
CIC next phase..here I come!
Don't worry..you all will receive your nomination sooooon!!
Congratulations!

Hi 02clar3nc325,
I think the update about my passport request on the timeline hasn't been written yet. I received the request last December 6. Thank you...
Godbless everyone
mechanical.nursing said:
Hi 02clar3nc325,
I think the update about my passport request on the timeline hasn't been written yet. I received the request last December 6. Thank you...
Godbless everyone
CIO Timeline Updated.
Kindly provided other missing info.
Thanks
drbassem said:
Congratulation raxstar hope you and all of us succeed in this waiting game
I want to ask why LOA arrived late to you as its dated on nov 12 . So its been around a month from that date!!!
I am waiting my loa i hope it comes this month , as my sponsor got interview on nov 14
Best wishes ;D
LOA is sent via postal mail, therefore it takes a 4-8 weeks to reach your postal address. Unless, the postal address you provided was your sponsor's, which was my case and I found out about my LOA in a week's time. My sponsor sent me my LOA via courier.
02clar3nc325 said:
CIO Timeline Updated.
Kindly provided other missing info.
Thanks
Hi 02clar3nc325,
Thank you very much for the update. I just checked ECAS, it says in process. It might be December 9 or 10 when they updated it because I did not check it yesterday..
Thank you..
mechanical.nursing said:
Hi 02clar3nc325,
Thank you very much for the update. I just checked ECAS, it says in process. It might be December 9 or 10 when they updated it because I did not check it yesterday..
Thank you..
CIO Timeline Updated.
Thanks for the update.
02clar3nc325 said:
CIO Timeline Updated.
Thanks for the update.
I'm so sorry 02clar3nc325. The date on ECAS when they started processing is December 4. What I meant about December 9 or 10, is the day I saw the update on the website. I'm so sorry...
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration