AdUnit Name: [Header ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter ]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent ]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
sweet darling said:
Hey,guys,I received an email from CIO and I finally got AOR!!!
At last..congrats!
Landed applicant said:
Of course,he is awesome.I also thank God for seeing anoda year.
Today is my birthday.
Happy Birthday!
wgz808 said:
Hi guys! Im in the stage of paying fees for my visa application, I want to pay thru Credit Card, but I dont have one.. My Aunt is willing to borrow me her card to pay my fees.. Can I use her Credit card? thanks..
Yes, that is possible.
Landed applicant said:
Of course,he is awesome.I also thank God for seeing anoda year.
Today is my birthday.
happy b'day. enjoy.
guys almost a week has gone by since my supporter's interview, can i ask MPNP about the results? what email should i contact?
sweet darling said:
Hey,guys,I received an email from CIO and I finally got AOR!!!
Hey sweet darling!
Congratulations! I'm glad you finally got your AOR. Medical request (MR) next! Goodluck once again.
canadadreamer75 said:
guys almost a week has gone by since my supporter's interview, can i ask MPNP about the results? what email should i contact?
Wait for at least a month for post snail mail and have to consider it's christmas season ;D
tabs179 said:
Hi guys,
As I have missed much in the pass few days I would like to congratulate those who have received great news this week.
Just got home from the hospital from a successful surgery. And was very anxious to check my emails.
I got my MR just an hour ago. Still waiting for their second email (72 hour wait). 02clar3nc325 please update.
congrats for your succesfull surgery. wish you a speedy recovery ,,, i hope a lot faster than MPNP
. . take care and god speed.
sweet darling said:
Hey,guys,I received an email from CIO and I finally got AOR!!!
finally.,, congrats..
sweet darling said:
Hey,guys,I received an email from CIO and I finally got AOR!!!
omg
happy to listen from you coz many were of us were also waiting for response from cic.
Now get ready for medial .
Regards
ohanne said:
Wait for at least a month for post snail mail and have to consider it's christmas season ;D
i already considered that it would take long by snail mail. i just want to ask them, maybe they would answer that the results is already sent. it would confirm that i passed the interview ;D
:-*
sweet darling said:
Hey,guys,I received an email from CIO and I finally got AOR!!!
Congratatulations on ur AOR.
And tanx to u all for my birthday wishes.*Hug*
Hello boys and girls...
Good news!
Got my LOA today with the postage dating the 12th november...wooop woop!
CIC next phase..here I come!
Don't worry..you all will receive your nomination sooooon!!
raxstar said:
Hello boys and girls...
Good news!
Got my LOA today with the postage dating the 12th november...wooop woop!
CIC next phase..here I come!
Don't worry..you all will receive your nomination sooooon!!
Congratulations, a good ending for the year.
raxstar said:
Hello boys and girls...
Good news!
Got my LOA today with the postage dating the 12th november...wooop woop!
CIC next phase..here I come!
Don't worry..you all will receive your nomination sooooon!!
MPNP Timeline Updated.
Congrats!!!! Good luck on the next step.
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
AdUnit Name: [Footer ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration