AdUnit Name: [Header ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter ]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent ]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
katrina khan said:
Congrats : Pagbati
Timeline Has Been Updated.
Thank you katrina
Winnie the Canada Bear said:
Congratulation Dyoms!
Thank you winnie
Hi guys,
I checked today my ecas status and it was already change to decision made. I do hope that the decision is a positive one. Keeping my faith in HIM.
crix_11 said:
Hi guys,
I checked today my ecas status and it was already change to decision made. I do hope that the decision is a positive one. Keeping my faith in HIM.
Congratz..... keep ur hopes high... you will get a positive result soon.....
crix_11 said:
Hi guys,
I checked today my ecas status and it was already change to decision made. I do hope that the decision is a positive one. Keeping my faith in HIM.
Where did undergo medicals?
crazyfr0st said:
Thank you, sunod kana
Dyoms said:
Where did undergo medicals?
Hi Dyoms, I choose IOM because it was closer to the embassy. And it was fast. Only 1 week and my ecas updates to medical received.
Dyoms said:
Sana nga po. Kmi ni nong07...
San nyu po balak magpa medical?
crix_11 said:
Hi guys,
I checked today my ecas status and it was already change to decision made. I do hope that the decision is a positive one. Keeping my faith in HIM.
congrats crix
Hello Ketrina
I Just want to know that how they will send me AoR ? Is this through normal post or it will be on my email id.? Also how long medical request take post AoR as seems you have received in just one week odd time
KHG said:
Pls update my visa office and aor date
london visa off
aor 23 oct 2014
Congratz!!!
Waiting Winni said:
Hello Ketrina
I Just want to know that how they will send me AoR ? Is this through normal post or it will be on my email id.? Also how long medical request take post AoR as seems you have received in just one week odd time
AOR is received via email... approx after 2 monthz.. and as my visa office is diff so cant comment on the other query... but i have seen that delhi office is quite efficient ....
nongv07 said:
Congrats Dyoms!!!Good luck on ur medical...
Thank you
crix_11 said:
Hi Dyoms, I choose IOM because it was closer to the embassy. And it was fast. Only 1 week and my ecas updates to medical received.
Was thinking either IOM or Baguio. Anyone here who had their medicals in Baguio? how was it?
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
AdUnit Name: [Footer ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration