AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
Waiting Winni said:
Hello Katrina
I have sent my application to CIC on Tuesday.
It is in transit as per fedex latest update.,
It will be deliver by tomorrow or later by Monday. I Just want to know that how much time it will take to send me AoR and it will come through normal post or it will be in my email id;
Please help me with the updates.
I am happy to see that you have done with your medical. Best of Luck I think you will get visa in November itself for sure and if it will take some longer time than you should wait till first week of January maximum as there is TAT for Immigration officer in no of cases to approved for the year so it may be take time for two month maximum as what I learnt so far
Hi... as per the time lines seen on the forum.. your AOR will take atleast 2 months and you will receive it via email...
Dyoms said:
Medical Request and RPRF request received today. Thank you Lord!
Wow Dyoms, God is really good. congratulations. You have an early Christmas gift. What will come this November, I guess it's PPR then late Nov or early Dec, it will be PPV. Amen.
MANITOBALUV said:
Stream - gs
application type- mpnp office
occupation - Sr . accountant
status - assessment pending
application date - 6 aug 2013
Aor - not yet
Thanks TS Updated
katrina khan said:
Wht abt my details?
crazy4u696 said:
Thanks all forum mates ....
If you need any kind help or information about Brandon, Manitoba please call me or email me at
204 922 1430 or Jayminpharma @ gmail.com
It will pleasure to help anyone who needs help
Thanks a lot ...god bless all who are waiting for there LOA....
Regards
Jaymin
Thank you very much
Dyoms said:
Medical Request and RPRF request received today. Thank you Lord!
Congrats : Pagbati
Timeline Has Been Updated.
Waiting Winni said:
Hello Katrina
I have sent my application to CIC on Tuesday.
It is in transit as per fedex latest update.,
It will be deliver by tomorrow or later by Monday. I Just want to know that how much time it will take to send me AoR and it will come through normal post or it will be in my email id;
Please help me with the updates.
I am happy to see that you have done with your medical. Best of Luck I think you will get visa in November itself for sure and if it will take some longer time than you should wait till first week of January maximum as there is TAT for Immigration officer in no of cases to approved for the year so it may be take time for two month maximum as what I learnt so far
TAT is not Fixed.
some of the Indian forum mates got AOR within a month who applied before may
In my case I got AOR after 2 months where as recent @ Amy_Zira (india) Got AOR after 3 Months.
Dyoms said:
Medical Request and RPRF request received today. Thank you Lord!
Congrats Dyoms!!!Good luck on ur medical...
KHG said:
For your AOR
Thanks
Dyoms said:
Medical Request and RPRF request received today. Thank you Lord!
Congratulation Dyoms!

katrina khan said:
Pls update my visa office and aor date
london visa off
aor 23 oct 2014
Hi Katrina, Good to see you back , hope you had fun on Diwali.
Can you please update my timeline as:
LOA date : 31 July 2014
CIC File send : 8 October 2014
CIC received File : 20 October 2014
Now Waiting for AOR
Many Thanks
amn83 said:
Hi Katrina, Good to see you back , hope you had fun on Diwali.
Can you please update my timeline as:
LOA date : 31 July 2014
CIC File send : 8 October 2014
CIC received File : 20 October 2014
Now Waiting for AOR
Many Thanks
TS is Updated,
Please share your Details : VISA OFFICE MODE OF PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE [PAYMENT DATE]
KHG said:
Pls update my visa office and aor date
london visa off
aor 23 oct 2014
Timeline Has Been Updated.
LemonLuv said:
Wow Dyoms, God is really good. congratulations. You have an early Christmas gift. What will come this November, I guess it's PPR then late Nov or early Dec, it will be PPV. Amen.
Thank you. i hope so too. I wish all of pur applications will
Move
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration