AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
rcbelen2004 said:
We got ours too today, October 9, 2014. God is Great!
Please update my timeline.
Congratulations rcbelen..
will_lam6761 said:
Hi,
I've just received an e-mail from CIC, requiring me to undergo the medical examinations. Please update my timeline!
Thanks!
Congrats!!
We have received our AOR and UCI number today praise GOD
I think MPNP is not moving even a baby step... It is very slow at the moment at one stage they talked about strategy plan to reduce time and clearing backlocks... Nothing is moving Assessment pending more then 3 months... 11 moths since applied... Finger cross for all of us
Dyoms said:
We have received our AOR and UCI number today praise GOD
Congrats dyoms! Hope we're next

Godbless and stay healthy... Btw, are you a single applicant or fam?
Hello Folks
I have Questions if you could help me to share some your experience and knowledge for this
How much time will take to received UCI Number
After UCI Number how much time for medical
Please help me if I have submited my application to CIC (After Nomination Letter received from MPNP) than how much time CIC will take to transfer my file or to send me acknowledge letter also how much time for medical aftet acknowledge letter
Please help me with the process afterwards in details so that i can be relax and waiting such steps to come in my application as I haven't any updates on the process of the same.
Thanks for your support always friends
Have a great Journey
To all my indian friends have a great and prosperious diwali and new year in advance
Waiting Winni said:
Hello Folks
I have Questions if you could help me to share some your experience and knowledge for this
How much time will take to received UCI Number
After UCI Number how much time for medical
Please help me if I have submited my application to CIC (After Nomination Letter received from MPNP) than how much time CIC will take to transfer my file or to send me acknowledge letter also how much time for medical aftet acknowledge letter
Please help me with the process afterwards in details so that i can be relax and waiting such steps to come in my application as I haven't any updates on the process of the same.
Thanks for your support always friends
Have a great Journey
To all my indian friends have a great and prosperious diwali and new year in advance
Hello waiting winni... Before it took applicants to receive UCI number after 1month from date of receipt of cic. But these days, processing is a bit slower, now, it takes about 2months to receive your AOR/UCI... Medical request up to passport request highly depends on your visa office... I suggest you look for a forum with members having the same visa office as yours so that you have an idea about your VO... Hth
Godbless to all of us
crazyfr0st said:
Congrats dyoms! Hope we're next

Godbless and stay healthy... Btw, are you a single applicant or fam?
Im sure you will be next. We are a family of 3.
Hello CrazyfrOst
Thanks for your prompt response
Have a great weekend and please update about case regularly here
I am from India so may be they would have an option to allot me Colombo or New Delhi Visa Office as these days they are alloting this VO but hope for the best to get NDVO which is better in terms of everything
Waiting Winni said:
Hello CrazyfrOst
Thanks for your prompt response
Have a great weekend and please update about case regularly here
I am from India so may be they would have an option to allot me Colombo or New Delhi Visa Office as these days they are alloting this VO but hope for the best to get NDVO which is better in terms of everything
All the best! Keep on praying... God will provide..
Dyoms said:
We have received our AOR and UCI number today praise GOD
congrats
Guys... It was delivered on 24 July an signed and received by Mike... No AOR.. 76 Days..Can anybody help me to understand reason...What should I do now....applicants who have sent file after me got UCI... Can I email CIC for this...
will_lam6761 said:
Hi,
I've just received an e-mail from CIC, requiring me to undergo the medical examinations. Please update my timeline!
Thanks!
Cognates
Timeline Has Been Updated.
newmanitoban said:
Kindly update TS.
Medical Received 18th September
Regards
Timeline Has Been Updated.
Dyoms said:
We have received our AOR and UCI number today praise GOD
Cognates
Timeline Has Been Updated.
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration