AdUnit Name: [Header ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter ]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent ]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
rcbelen2004 said:
We got ours too today, October 9, 2014. God is Great!
Please update my timeline.
Congrats!
God is good!
Hi forummates,
May I ask, which email address should I used when making follow up, asking for information?
immigratemanitoba @ gov.mb.ca
or
mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca
Pls advise. Thanks.
rcbelen2004 said:
We got ours too today, October 9, 2014. God is Great!
Please update my timeline.
Congratulations
Congrats!!!!!!!
rcbelen2004 said:
We got ours too today, October 9, 2014. God is Great!
Please update my timeline.
AdrianoPaul said:
HI rosy cheeks,
No, my profession is not regulated, I'm a software developer.
I hope that our sponsors will be interviewed soon, cross fingers. ;D
Hi can i know the link from where we can check the regulated and non regulated occupation as mine in accountant and still i havent heard from MPNP its 14 months over very long perioed dont know when it will com
Champwin said:
We got out passports with visa today!!! The Lord is good! I proclaim His generosity and love! Thank You,Lord!
Congrats,
Timeline has Been Updated.
nirjhar said:
Hi All
I received my MR on last Thursday, 2nd October,2014. They didn't ask for the RPRF. Please update the spread sheet.
Thanks
Nir
Congrats,
Timeline has Been Updated.
Happyman12 said:
Thanks I have seen it. Just that I didn't include my score for the assessment. I got 76 points, and my spouse intended occupation is social work, please update.
Timeline has Been Updated.
rcbelen2004 said:
We got ours too today, October 9, 2014. God is Great!
Please update my timeline.
Congrats,
Timeline has Been Updated.
Hi,
I've just received an e-mail from CIC, requiring me to undergo the medical examinations. Please update my timeline!
Thanks!
will_lam6761 said:
Hi,
I've just received an e-mail from CIC, requiring me to undergo the medical examinations. Please update my timeline!
Thanks!
Congrats!
75 days gone no AOR.... file was prepared perfectly... don't know y it is delayed.... worried... ???
katrina khan said:
Congrats,
Timeline has Been Updated.
Kindly update TS.
Medical Received 18th September
Regards
will_lam6761 said:
Hi,
I've just received an e-mail from CIC, requiring me to undergo the medical examinations. Please update my timeline!
Thanks!
congrats
newmanitoban said:
Kindly update TS.
Medical Received 18th September
Regards
congrats
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
AdUnit Name: [Footer ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration