Hello. I don’t know if this is the proper forum to ask this but here goes.
My cousin is asking to claim points from me as a relative under SINP.
If she does this, can any other relative claim points from me thereafter?
Hello. I don’t know if this is the proper forum to ask this but here goes.
My cousin is asking to claim points from me as a relative under SINP.
If she does this, can any other relative claim points from me thereafter?
Hello Guys,
Hope y'all doing well!
To brief my case:
EOI application: 16th Dec 2020
ITA: 8th Jan 2021
Documents submitted: 7th March 2021
Returned Application letter: 27th Nov 2021, status Returned application
Appealed: 27th Nov evidencing prev. Correspondence on haven't took the test due to lockdown
Status changes to " In process" : 28th Nov
I have received an email after my status unpdater to In Process asking if I can submit my test score. I couldn't answer the email since my exam date is on 10th Dec 2021, this Friday and the results would be in 4-6 weeks.
My question is when and how I should reply to this email since they didn't mention any time limit and I have not my score on hand. What s
Do you suggest? I would highly appreciate sharing your advice and feedbacks.
I am on a PGWP working in Saskatchewan in NOC B and have 6 months of experience and a full-time offer letter but my field of study does not match my education. Are there any streams that are available that might offer me SINP?
Because from what I can find all the streams either require me to not have a PGWP if my field of study and job offer is in different streams.
I am on a PGWP working in Saskatchewan in NOC B and have 6 months of experience and a full-time offer letter but my field of study does not match my education. Are there any streams that are available that might offer me SINP?
Because from what I can find all the streams either require me to not have a PGWP if my field of study and job offer is in different streams.
Once you make a year working. You will be able to get in on a Canadain experience class via federal skills workers draw. You wouldn't have to worry about sinp.
I am on a PGWP working in Saskatchewan in NOC B and have 6 months of experience and a full-time offer letter but my field of study does not match my education. Are there any streams that are available that might offer me SINP?
Because from what I can find all the streams either require me to not have a PGWP if my field of study and job offer is in different streams.
As for Saskatchewan there is no need getting a job in your field of study.....and it will always be so get 9 month experience on wards and if you already have experience while studying that also counts and it doesn't matter so you are good to go....I lived in Saskatchewan for 8 years and not sure if they've changed anything but everything was normal and easy.....so you are good
Hello Guys!
Applicant for SINP Occupation in Demand
Submitted my EOI on December 25 2021
Received ITA on July 07 2022
In SINP Oasis Online Application-Part 1, my Current Country of Residence is Saudi Arabia;what should I select in residence status permanent or temporary residence, or Other
Thanks a lot
Hello Guys!
Applicant for SINP Occupation in Demand
Submitted my EOI on December 25 2021
Received ITA on July 07 2022
In SINP Oasis Online Application-Part 1, my Current Country of Residence is Saudi Arabia;what should I select in residence status permanent or temporary residence, or Other
Thanks a lot