I got ADR but I can't understand about a documentsfor my job ecperiences. My noc is 0124
Examples of your own jobs as advertising / marketing / public relation manager.
I am confused that I need to write it in a white paper myself or go to my company but my organization already give me job experiences letter to explain with job responsibility in company letter head. Please anybody help me to clerify this issue.
I got ADR but I can't understand about a documentsfor my job ecperiences. My noc is 0124
Examples of your own jobs as advertising / marketing / public relation manager.
I am confused that I need to write it in a white paper myself or go to my company but my organization already give me job experiences letter to explain with job responsibility in company letter head. Please anybody help me to clerify this issue.
They want to confirm that you are still doing the same job. You have to submit the latest Reference letter. Otherwise they can stop processing application.
SINP = Saskatchewan immigrants nominee program
There is a category . Called International skilled workers
Sub categories of that are
OID, SINP EE, Employment offer
SINP = Saskatchewan immigrants nominee program
There is a category . Called International skilled workers
Sub categories of that are
OID, SINP EE, Employment offer
Thanks but I wanted to know wen suppose sinp opens how we submit our profile? There are thousands of people submitting at same time so do they all submit successfully or it's 1st come 1st serve basis like in Quebec?
Thanks but I wanted to know wen suppose sinp opens how we submit our profile? There are thousands of people submitting at same time so do they all submit successfully or it's 1st come 1st serve basis like in Quebec?
Only 50% of the applications are complete and acceptable generally. So there is no problem to choose.
After submitting certain quantity, they stop accepting.
Thanks but I wanted to know wen suppose sinp opens how we submit our profile? There are thousands of people submitting at same time so do they all submit successfully or it's 1st come 1st serve basis like in Quebec?
Yes. Its first come first serve basis. If they open for 400 applications, the moment their system accept 400th application it will close. But instead of understanding THEIR system, understand your own system and application documents . They reject applications like anything with small mistake.