AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Quebec Immigration
Hey everyone try this
http://www.francais.ccip.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/moduleco/co/Q51_60_exemple.html
exactly the same, I done the exam. by the way its easy but you hear once :'(
aslo I found these photos not easy, they keep talking, they mean its A1 level but actually I made mistakes for sure
lemans207 said:
hi mates
this is exactly the exam orarl TEFAQ sample, but I found it after I done my exam.
http://www.francais.ccip.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/moduleco/co/Q51_60_exemple.html
Thast was last month exam
thank you so much my friend for posting this info.
+1 for you.

Thanks Lemans.
Greatly appreciate your help for posting the link.
lemans207 said:
Hey everyone try this
http://www.francais.ccip.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/moduleco/co/Q51_60_exemple.html
exactly the same, I done the exam. by the way its easy but you hear once :'(
aslo I found these photos not easy, they keep talking, they mean its A1 level but actually I made mistakes for sure
Are language points locked upon submitting the application for those who applied after december 2011? I am so confused!!!
umer did you register for TCF Quebec?
Anyone will do the exam soon?
I want to get B2/B1 since TCF easier
lemans207 said:
umer did you register for TCF Quebec?
Anyone will do the exam soon?
I want to get B2/B1 since TCF easier
yes ! i have got register to the exam the exam will be on 24 august but its in pakistan Lahore lol if you can come to lahore then you are more then welcome
Here will be on september ;D seems same dates every where
Umer Shahzad said:
yes ! i have got register to the exam the exam will be on 24 august but its in pakistan Lahore lol if you can come to lahore then you are more then welcome
liberwoman said:
HeLlo guys. Just to share the news. - passed my interview yesterday at biq paris. It was very easy and the interviewer told me he was so impressed by my organisation skills, my knowledge and the fact that i spoke both french and english. He told me i scored full mark on french, english and adaptability. I will put a resume of my interview.
Thanks to all members. Although i never asked any questions, i read this forum everyday, look at answers and go with my own gut, opinions and research. So now - am getting ready for the visa process
Congrats on your CSQ, that was pretty fast, it took you about 9 months to get it. Here is wishing you all the very best with the Federal process.
Cheers
the photocopies requested to apply for quebec like certified, sworn or simple ptocopies do they need to be coloured or simple black and white photocopis
HI ALl,
The
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf is now up and says we get 9 points if we have experience greater than 4 years.
Please visit the page and let us discuss the new pont system.
Thoes who have sound knowledge of french please traslate it for other Forum members as well.
hey paal this is not the updated gpi they have by mistake upload an old gpi plz see the bottom of every page misa a jour mai 2008 this is 2012 lol!
also in this old gpi even toefl is being accepted which is no longer accepted currently
sharptooth said:
the photocopies requested to apply for quebec like certified, sworn or simple ptocopies do they need to be coloured or simple black and white photocopis
hey plz somone help me
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Quebec Immigration