+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

charlesua

Oct 25, 2018
Please find below the response from the Accra Office but not sure if it's an automated reply.

"Please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made."

What else can one do? Keep waiting?

Thanks!
Please I am new here, please what has Ghana to do with this whole thing? can anyone help please?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
I believe there are a few exceptions though. A friend's application who was resident in Nigeria at the time was processed at the London Office last year.
With Accra being the primary Visa Office for applications from Nigeria, yes, some other Visa Offices also handle some Nigerian applications for expediency sake including London, Warsaw and Abu Dhabi to name a few.

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Please I need help with filling the Consent form for GCMS notes.

Is it only the principal applicant's details that are required or are those of his/her spouse and children also required?

Thank you.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please I need help with filling the Consent form for GCMS notes.

Is it only the principal applicant's details that are required or are those of his/her spouse and children also required?

Thank you.
The details and signatures of PA and spouse are required. If you have dependent kids 17 (not sure, I’ll have to check) and over, their details and signatures are required too. With the last one I ordered, if you have dependent kids who are minors, copies of their birth certificates will be required too.

Let me know if it’s still not clear to you.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Tjank
The details and signatures of PA and spouse are required. If you have dependent kids 17 (not sure, I’ll have to check) and over, their details and signatures are required too. With the last one I ordered, if you have dependent kids who are minors, copies of their birth certificates will be required too.

Let me know if it’s still not clear to you.
Thanks for your response. My kids are less than 17 so do we input there details and we both sign for them?

So sorry to bother you.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Tjank

Thanks for your response. My kids are less than 17 so do we input there details and we both sign for them?

So sorry to bother you.
Got this from another forum and it might be of help to someone else.

If your spouse or common-law partner, children 16 years of age or older, or any other individuals whose information could be contained in the requested records wishes to release their information to the designated representative, they must sign in the space provided. Information about minors will only be released with the consent from both parents or a valid Canadian court order indicating that the applicant is permitted to obtain their information. Obtaining consent from all parties will permit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to release their information and will provide you with more information in response to your request.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ATIP CONSENT FORM
Submitting a properly completed consent form with your request helps to prevent delays.
Simple two-step process
Section 1 - Provide information about the requester.
Section 2 - Provide details about whose information is being requested (i.e. family members, spouse, children).
Up to four people can be included on a single form.
Consent valid for 1 year
The same consent form can be submitted with each new ATIP request.

Requirements
Consent for children under 16
Both parents have to approve the release of their children's info (under 16). Provide the minor's information in section 2. They are not required to sign the form.
• ensure this form is signed by both parents OR
• submit separate forms for each parent, listing the minor's information on each form OR
• submit a signed form from one parent, and a valid Canadian court order (proof of custody)

Signature + Date
To safeguard against fraudulent forms, only original signatures signed in BLUE will be accepted. No electronic signatures. Make sure the applicant includes the date of the signature.

Scanning tips if you submit online
A colour scan in good resolution (300 dpi and up) OR taking a close well-lit snapshot of the form with your smartphone camera will help ensure your form is accepted.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf

It's a lot clearer now.

Reactions: kuskus
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got this from another forum and it might be of help to someone else.

If your spouse or common-law partner, children 16 years of age or older, or any other individuals whose information could be contained in the requested records wishes to release their information to the designated representative, they must sign in the space provided. Information about minors will only be released with the consent from both parents or a valid Canadian court order indicating that the applicant is permitted to obtain their information. Obtaining consent from all parties will permit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to release their information and will provide you with more information in response to your request.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ATIP CONSENT FORM
Submitting a properly completed consent form with your request helps to prevent delays.
Simple two-step process
Section 1 - Provide information about the requester.
Section 2 - Provide details about whose information is being requested (i.e. family members, spouse, children).
Up to four people can be included on a single form.
Consent valid for 1 year
The same consent form can be submitted with each new ATIP request.

Requirements
Consent for children under 16
Both parents have to approve the release of their children's info (under 16). Provide the minor's information in section 2. They are not required to sign the form.
• ensure this form is signed by both parents OR
• submit separate forms for each parent, listing the minor's information on each form OR
• submit a signed form from one parent, and a valid Canadian court order (proof of custody)

Signature + Date
To safeguard against fraudulent forms, only original signatures signed in BLUE will be accepted. No electronic signatures. Make sure the applicant includes the date of the signature.

Scanning tips if you submit online
A colour scan in good resolution (300 dpi and up) OR taking a close well-lit snapshot of the form with your smartphone camera will help ensure your form is accepted.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf

It's a lot clearer now.
Bingo!

Reactions: Bukzie

diovinicares

Nov 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm currently in the express entry pool with a CRS score of 335. What chance do I have for ITA? How do I get a job for provincial nomination? What advice can anybody give me. Thanks

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm currently in the express entry pool with a CRS score of 335. What chance do I have for ITA? How do I get a job for provincial nomination? What advice can anybody give me. Thanks
Have you maxed out your IELTS scores? Do you speak french well enough to pass TEF? Do you have any other degree or diploma? A brief description of yourself/ profile will help in advising you.

Reactions: Supercanadian

diovinicares

Nov 16, 2018
Have you maxed out your IELTS scores? Do you speak french well enough to pass TEF? Do you have any other degree or diploma? A brief description of yourself/ profile will help in advising you.
Thanks for your reply.I currently have an overall band score of 7. I have a bachelor degree in Engineering. No French knowledge. Is there a way of getting a job for provincial nomination? Thanks

Elge

Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
AOR Received.
23-02-2018
File Transfer...
15-03-2018
Thanks for your reply.I currently have an overall band score of 7. I have a bachelor degree in Engineering. No French knowledge. Is there a way of getting a job for provincial nomination? Thanks
It's your individual band scores that matter. A score of 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 in the Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing modules will get you a CLB 10 or 8, 7, 7, 7 will get you a CLB 9; and either of the scores will help raise your CRS. You can use the CRS tool to calculate your scores using the scores above, if there is a significant change you can rewrite IELTS.

With provincial nomination, the requirements vary by province and may not require a job offer but your occupation has to be in demand. You'd have to visit their sites for more information on each one of them

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]