+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Thanks I thought so too but had to agree with my spouse to go the way of peace cos we had come too far. Thanks 4 the link. God bless

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Thank you 4 this piece of advice. God bless you

Tem said:
Instead of getting a new Rep u can order for caips notes which I feel will be cheaper nd better.
Good luck

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Dear CBB,
Many times I have been overwhelmed but I cast all my cares on the Rock that is higher than I 4 He alone can do this. Again I also would like to know I did all I could have done which is why I wrote AVO and am asking if there are other steps that can be taken
May He lead us all in the way to go IJN

CBB said:
:) ;) :D ;D 8) ;D :D ;) :)
My dear Kanulia27,
Whatever problems we face, we must not forget to go to God in prayers. Your case is not different and it is not too difficult for Him to solve. You have gone this far, no devil in whatever guise can hinder God's work in your life.
I ascribe to all the solutions and advice from the general house. But I want you to do more by committing it to God in prayers. You shall succeed. Everyone of us shall have a cause to laugh and rejoice at the end of it all.
That is the much I know.

CBB

8) ;D :D ;) :) ;) :D ;D

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Yes she's a registered Canadian immigration lawye. We plan to wait a while then contact her. Thank u again nd GBU

Mo123 said:
Dear kanulia27,

I know this kind of situation can be really disturbing, but I know with God on our side, everything should come to our expected end. Since you've involved the service of an immigration lawyer from the start (I want to believe she's registered with Canada and she knows what she's doing), she should be able to help, apparently, this is when you need her service most. After one's medicals submission, it's not customary to wait 6/7 months to hear from any visa office, and I want to believe she suppose to know. Maybe you should get in contact with her again and explain things to her. I wish you all the best of luck.

seunex

Apr 3, 2014
Thanks to our seniors for that useful contribution. I applied for FSW on 16 Nov 2011, AOR received on 2 Feb 2012, Medical request 30 Jan 2014, Notified Avo of new addition to the family on 17 Feb 2014 was requested to submit additional documents on 21 Feb 2014, Medicals done 3March 2014, sent a mail to Avo reminding them to send my child's medical instruction on 20 April and was sent my child' s instruction on 24 April.My child's medical exam was done on 25 April and we are still awaiting PR.

Another mail was sent to them on 2 June reminding them that we are still waiting for PR since it was about 90 days since we did ours, but they have not yet responded.

Can anyone please send a sample of the passport request so we know what it looks like and use this to pray!

Faith calls those things that were not as though they were.

I am fully persuaded that our PPRs and PRVs would be issued soon.

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],

seunex

Apr 3, 2014
Is there an option of going to Ghana to pick up visa rather than sending it through postal service.

I heard the average waiting time from when one sends passport via postage takes 4 weeks.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kanulia27 said:
Thank you very much mo123. You are truly God sent. We actually engaged the services of a Canadaian immigration lawyer based in Nigeria. Everything had been going smoothly until after the medicals. Maybe because before the medical we didn't have much cause to contact her. It became increasly difficult to talk to her. She will not take our calls, respond to sms, whatsapp or emails and there is no one competent in her office to answer questions becos she basically runs a one woman show. She required that every time u want to ask a simple question you book an appointment to see her which is very unrealistic in this era when we have easier nd quicker means of communication.
Our contracts states that she would respond to all communication timely but this has not been the case oo. Infact she received our medical req on Oct 29 nd ee got it on Nov 3. When she continued this behavior I fell out with her in a mail I wrote because rather than get reasurrances from her, she was even harder to reach than AVO. She replied my mail with a threat to write AVO and withdraw her representation meanwhile we had paid her in full. My spouse adviced that we lay low since the process is almost over. I still have copies of the exchange. My spouse went to see her and she claimed that withdrawing her representation will raise
Red flags with AVO nd harm the process. My spouse pacified her because we could not risk this after 3 yrs nd all that money.
So this is our story. We can not afford to pay another rep now so what should we do? All our correspondes with AVO is through her but I sent the mail enquiring about the status of our application myself. Any input is most welcome
Kanulia27 Have you or your Spouse applied for a Canadian Visa before your FSW application was filed. If yes were you denied?

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mo123 said:
We weren't asked to submit any POF again. We were only requested to have our medicals done. Afterall, we've declared to them that we were eligible to immigrate to Canada and we have the required funds. So if someone withdraws his/her money from the account he submitted for his/her POF that could be very dangerous/disastrous from my experience. Because these visa officers will not tell you anything, they will just assumed you submitted a fake bank balance statement or you are lying that you have such money in you account. And silently waiting for the 12 months to elapsed after your medicals, which is very sad :(

So a piece of advise here, when anyone submits his/her application with the POF he/she declared that he/she has, just leave it as it is, if possible till all the process is complete. My friend used his POF money after he submitted his application and that almost cost him his visa. Because most, if not all the visa offices will verify your POF before they issue you a visa. We didn't use the AVO, we both used another visa office where we resided in then.
. But seriously how can one leave such an amount idle in his/her account like that. I think AVO is more concerned with what you earn per monthly and per annum. For instance if you are a family of 4 you should be earning upto 3.5m or more per annum cos that s d amount stated on their website that a family of 4 should at least have(when converted to nig currency or so). Dangote does not have idle money in his acct ooo. Lollll. That s why they usually ask for the updated POF.that s my tot sha....

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amyyy said:
. But seriously how can one leave such an amount idle in his/her account like that. I think AVO is more concerned with what you earn per monthly and per annum. For instance if you are a family of 4 you should be earning upto 3.5m or more per annum cos that s d amount stated on their website that a family of 4 should at least have(when converted to nig currency or so). Dangote does not have idle money in his acct ooo. Lollll. That s why they usually ask for the updated POF.that s my tot sha....

Your thought line is very sincere and i will want to assume that the visa officer officers are trained psychologist who will support the assertion you just raised at least to a reasonable extent.

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Floxzy said:
Kanulia27 Have you or your Spouse applied for a Canadian Visa before your FSW application was filed. If yes were you denied?
Yes my spouse 2wice and he was refused. We acknowledged this in our application with the refusal letters

Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanulia27 said:
Yes my spouse 2wice and he was refused. We acknowledged this in our application with the refusal letters

Hmmm,can this be the reason?Sorry if you do not mind,what were the reasons for refusal?

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
GENTLEANDREW said:
Hmmm,can this be the reason?Sorry if you do not mind,what were the reasons for refusal?
I cannot remember the reason but a prv is different from a vistors visa and procesed differently. It not been said that you can not apply if u have been refused a vistors visa.
Also why ask us to proceed to medical if this were the case. I m sure our ppr is on the way.
I have not been refused and I trust God it will happen soon.

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
kanulia27 said:
I cannot remember the reason but a prv is different from a vistors visa and procesed differently. It not been said that you can not apply if u have been refused a vistors visa.
Also why ask us to proceed to medical if this were the case. I m sure our ppr is on the way.

Kanulia 27. I believe ur Ppr is already on the way if not sent out already sef. Maybe ur case officer is slow but weda she/he likes it,he/she must complete that assignment given. It can be delayed but not denied. I believe it s been sent out already in Jesus Name. Amen!!

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
Ameen 4 me and everyone waiting IJN

Amyyy said:
kanulia27 said:

Kanulia 27. I believe ur Ppr is already on the way if not sent out already sef. Maybe ur case officer is slow but weda she/he likes it,he/she must complete that assignment given. It can be delayed but not denied. I believe it s been sent out already in Jesus Name. Amen!!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanulia27 said:

I really say a big amen to that.Be prayerful and expect the best soon.Cheers!

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]