+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@ Balinga if you do not sign, it is considered incomplete. it is part of the instructions that every form should be signed.

Just wait and hear from them ........

CBB

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
...... Rev Pere Colineau, Cotonou BP02504.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-02-2014 with Med Req
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
I dont know
IELTS Request
Did IELTS Dec 2011
File Transfer...
Cant remember
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Summer 2014
AVO, pls pls pls enough is enough. I can no longer bear d silence. Pls send our PRV ASAP. Stop further delays and act quickly. IJN I pray, Amen!

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Balinga said:
Good morning All. I submitted my application yesterday. I pray to hear good news by God's grace. I wish evrybody the best. How long does it normally take to hear from them after d submission?

NOTE: I have a strange feeling that I didn't sign my fees payment form. What is the implication? What can I do?
If you are not so sure, I wl suggest you send another copy, properly filled and signed with a cover letter enclosed with the form referring to the date you submitted, that is received @ cic, time received and the person that took the delivery of it. U will know this details when ur courier reaches cic latest by friday this week. Ur additional doc must follow immediately, say monday nextweek. This way they wl b able to track it and match all the docs to u. A stitch in time saves nine. I wish u d best

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kit01 said:
If you are not so sure, I wl suggest you send another copy, properly filled and signed with a cover letter enclosed with the form referring to the date you submitted, that is received @ cic, time received and the person that took the delivery of it. U will know this details when ur courier reaches cic latest by friday this week. Ur additional doc must follow immediately, say monday nextweek. This way they wl b able to track it and match all the docs to u. A stitch in time saves nine. I wish u d best
Strongly support you do as suggested here. Waiting for CIC to contact you may delay your application.

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kit01 said:
Yes, I will advise you do that. I did something similar last year and God helped me sail through. Just wait to know who signed for your document, the date and if possible the time. Also attach your passport biodata page to the explanation letter and other information that may be needed to track your file.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Many thanks guys (KIT01, AirMan, Floxzy, B.A). I'll take to your advise. I hope it would not be returned immediately, before I can even send another. I even contacted DHL to stop the application so I could confirm if I signed. They were in the process of stopping it, unfortuantely it had left. Just to confirm your advise guys, I should send it immediately I get confirmation of receipt and should also take note of the receiving officer. Am I going to attention this officer when sending? But guys, why can't I send it now.

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Balinga said:
Many thanks guys (KIT01, AirMan, Floxzy, B.A). I'll take to your advise. I hope it would not be returned immediately, before I can even send another. I even contacted DHL to stop the application so I could confirm if I signed. They were in the process of stopping it, unfortuantely it had left. Just to confirm your advise guys, I should send it immediately I get confirmation of receipt and should also take note of the receiving officer. Am I going to attention this officer when sending? But guys, why can't I send it now.
Didn't you make photocopies of the filled forms. I think its in the instruction guide that copies of filled forms and supporting documents shd be made and kept. If u kept copies of ur forms and docs, this way it have bn easy to go thru n confirm if the fee payment form was signed.Anyway if you didn't it wld be better you follow as advised earlier so that you don't go thru the pains of rejection and returning of forms n documents wc wl take an average of 3 months or more to return bcos of the shear volume of applications they will be attending to at the same time in ur set fsw 2014. Resending the application at this point may b too late cos the noc u r appying to may be filled by then or almost filled and may not stand the chance of meeting the cap by the time it gets there for proceesing, again bcos of volume of applications before urs.
The reason u need the info on dis sent application is dat it makes it easier for cic to match this additional doc to the one already sent by u y'day. If u send it now if will create confusion cos they won't be able to match it. Sending it this coming saturday or even nextweek monday is not too late cos ur application won't have been processed by then. It wl take an average of one month or 2 before ur application is opened, reviewed and ur credit card/bank draft is charged.

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@Balinga, send it once u get the necessary info (who recieved it, date it reach, bio- date page, noc no, cover letter etc.) once your docs arrives at cic.

its a 50/50 thingy tho...

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Good day everyone,

Please is there anyone who got married between PER and MR? Please what documents did you send to AVO and what other documents did they ask for?

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hakpoguma said:
Congratulations to my people - M5, Olamide, vmacc on the receipt of your PPR. Sorry for the delay in my congratulatory message to you all. I have been very busy settling down with my family - after I landed Calgary over 10 days ago. Na God oh!!!. This place fine, nor be small. I am 80% done with settlement challenges. ;D ;D.

To my greatest @ Teejeez - I hail oh ;D ;D ;D. You almost cracked my ribs laughing when I read your post. Please don't worry - Na turn by turn!!. Your own day of celebration is around the corner, IJNA. AVO nor get choice oh- dem go will release your PPR soon 8), since they know you will add value to this great country.

To all still expecting - pls hang in there. It will definately come - just ensure you undergo the required courses from the University of Patience. VC Dada-Karma will give you further details on next step ;D ;D..

My people - I hail oh!. Na God only.

Whilst undergoing my landing process, I asked the immigration officer attending to me, why were they so slow in processing PRV for applicants - the lady just smiled and said ' for PRV status, no one in the VO is in a hurry to process same, since it requires careful evaluation and checklist completion process (info requirement + verification status completion) to determine next stage in the entire approval chain until PRV is received by an applicant. The VO must be satisfied with every info submitted for a file that was submitted - else nothing happens. She said - in this country, no body is in a hurry, believe me...and she smiled and said Congratulations and welcome to Canada.

Cheers, HAA

HAA, good to hear from you. Na God ooo.

Cheer

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
ASHELA said:
Congrats M5, Vmacc , Olamide and others.

Please my people that are still awaiting PPR for those that have not done evaluation of their degrees using WES and others its best to start now while waiting , so by the time you have your PRVs there will be really nothing much delaying you. Even sef you can start doing your shopping for clothes and other non perishable items.
Thanks Ashela for the advice

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
ASHELA said:
Congrats M5, Vmacc , Olamide and others.

Please my people that are still awaiting PPR for those that have not done evaluation of their degrees using WES and others its best to start now while waiting , so by the time you have your PRVs there will be really nothing much delaying you. Even sef you can start doing your shopping for clothes and other non perishable items.
thanks for the advice Ashela, packing bags already ;D :p :p :'(

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
@ Hopefulval

No need to split hairs,the fact that you scored 67 or more is why you got the PER in the first place.

Once the individual gets married, referring to the notes in your PER mail, notify your VO of the change in your marital status quoting your application details via a CSE and they will tell you EXACTLY what they require. In essence you are adding your spouse to your application. It will include but not limited to:

1. Proof of the marriage for sure - court or church document / certificate.
2. Update all forms to include spouse details - Generic application, schedule A background declaration etc
3. Updated POF as the application is now for two as opposed to one for a single applicant
4. Additional CAD$ 550 for the processing fee for the spouse

Hopefulval said:
Good day everyone,

Please is there anyone who got married between PER and MR? Please what documents did you send to AVO and what other documents did they ask for?

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Valentine667

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/oct/2016
Doc's Request.
31/11/2016
Nomination.....
11/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/07/2017
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
Na
Med's Request
27/07/2017
Med's Done....
11/08/2017
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soonest
LANDED..........
imani007 said:
Hello Guys,

Please i have a question. Can i send additional documents to CIC after i have sent my application FSW2014. I applied last year but was not in cap, and i got a UCI number on my returned forms, can i quote this in a cover letter when sending the additional documents. Thanks a lot. :)
Dnt worry urself abt UCI.Once u send application to CIC,they already have ur data sotred on their system even if ur application was returned or rejected.My application was returned in 2012 due to cap reached and UCI was written on the UCI column.While sending my application back in 2013,I didnt quote d UCI but I am very surprised dat wen I got my PER,d same UCI was stil given to me which is an indication dat CIC has my data wit dem.Imediately they start entering ur details like PP number it wil bring out ur data dat ur application was returned befor and d same UCI wil stil be assigned to u.U will see it on ur PER if ur aplication is complete.
Takia.

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]