+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

Lasgidi007

Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived.
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 10-03-2014
LANDED..........
April 2014
Anvaller said:
To the creator of the heavens, the earth and all that lies in-between,
To the beneficent the most merciful,
To God Almighty,
I just got my MR.

@ ASHELA and others still waiting, u might have yours too today, cos this is an indication that they have again started sending out some coupe of MRs.
Good luck to everyone and those expecting PPR and other updates, May God answer everyone's prayers.
Congrats Anvaller and thumbs up for your objectivity!

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Eagles' Meeting. Eagles' Meeting. Eagles' Meeting
Date. :15th feb.2014
Time. :2pm
Venue. :Bluenest hotel opposite Mr. Biggs Aswani Raod off 7 & 8 bus stop
Airport Road Lagos

NB
Fasting & prayers from 13th- 15th feb.2014.prayer points will be posted soon

There will be a seminar presented by a landed senoir on how to prepare for landing and tips on how to intergrate into the canadian life

Dressing code: A touch °ƒ red

A token will be collected at the venue to offset the bill °ƒ the venue

Everybody is welcome

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Yeah rite, u no I wear glasses and 4got to carry dictionary to get the meaning, Hope u neva vex too much...............

Lasgidi007 said:
You obviously have a problem with seeing clearly and with basic comprehension. There's a big difference between "earnestly" and "desperately," just like there's nothing like "physical belief." I don't know where you got that from. For the avoidance of doubt, here's what I wrote earlier: "Please stop spreading falsehood. There's no proof that you pray more/are more righteous than people who applied in 2012 and who are yet to receive their "PRV." It would serve you lot well to actually separate the spiritual from the physical and to know that the country you so earnestly desire to relocate to was not built by beliefs such as this." I asked that folks make a distinction between the spiritual and the physical, and to recognize that Canada was not built on such illogical and silly beliefs that people are favoured by the Almighty based on how much they pray. Canada just like all the other G8 industrialized nations is a nation built on laws, objectivity, principles, hardwork, and honesty. There are individual reasons why anyone who applied in 2012 is yet to get their PRV. I know a very religious dude who applied in 2012 and who prays like a monk, yet he is yet to get his PRV. The reason? He is divorced and CIC is taking a long time to go through all the court documents and to establish the authenticity of his second marriage. Telling folks that they get answers based on how much they pray is actually a fraud and there's no difference between that line of thinking and the scam perpetrated by those who tell people in churches all over Nigeria that God will bless them based on how much they give in offerings. I support the idea of getting together to pray and will actually join that gathering if I was anywhere near the venue BUT it is a fraud to tell anyone that their prayer makes the difference between them and those who applied ages ago.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
phunrae said:
Yeah rite, u no I wear glasses and 4got to carry dictionary to get the meaning, Hope u neva vex too much...............
That's how to extinguish a wild-fire from an heated argument/a misunderstanding!
Respect bro!

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
It is not a bother @ all

I can say that I have been and lived outside the shores of this country before, I have seen all sorts and knows how it works over there but that doesn't mean I will abadon my beliefs or bomb others that believe otherwise. I pray for wisdom to discipline my children in that environment so they don't turn out gay or that they don't get shot by an unstable person in school or anywhere else and I need more than calculation and their policy to do that and it still doesn't mean that I am more righteous than others.
We think they are not spiritual, lots of christians are impacting lives internationaly, we listen to gospel music, read books, watch christian movies by people from that country and we say they are not spiritual. What they don't do is go to church and claim to be what they are not, the environment is condusive for you to be anything you want to be, christian, jew, illuminati, muslim etc. So yes to calculations, estimation, analysis and all but we still need prayers and God irrespective of where we find ourselves, Nigeria, Canada, US etc. That is my humble opinion based on what my little brain can comprehend.

Congratulations on your MR!!!

sg2897399 date=1392035702]
@ phunrae
Its not my intention to bother u but that what u hate that he said exactly is the truth. You better know that fact now. That country is looking that beautiful and organized based on calculations, estimations, factual analysis and extensive research and u have to get used to that if u are going to Canada. Do u really think they fast and pray or pack themselves in churches before getting things done? Before building bridges, cleaning the streets, creating employment for everyone and giving benefits to their citizen? U will understand when u get there

U must be ready to work with a lot of folks that may be very nice and helpful to you but do not believe or care about God. They will respect u with ur belief in God but have to also respect them for not believing in God. Religion out there is at family/community level because u have the right to. But When it comes to policies and politics, religion is inconsequential. they make decisions based on- the "physical"

If u don't have this understanding now, u might have a big culture shock when u get there. U may not agree with me of course but that's my advice to u.
[/quote]

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Anvaller said:
To God Almighty,
I just got my MR.

@ ASHELA and others still waiting, u might have yours too today, cos this is an indication that they have again started sending out some coupe of MRs.
Good luck to everyone and those expecting PPR and other updates, May God answer everyone's prayers.
Congratulations!

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Anvaller said:
To God Almighty,
I just got my MR.

Congratulations Anvaller. I am getting to like Accra's style. Clearing backlogs is good for the seniors in the house. The remaining quotas for last year should go to them and hope it goes round.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
kit01 said:
Quote from: Pataki on February 08, 2014, 02:11:13 am

Username- NOC- App.Recd date- PER date
1.Loofy-1112-13/5/13-18/7/13
2.Floxy-2134-15/5/13-2/8/13
3.Acesbaby-1112-17/5/13-2/8/13
4.Ennex-0211-23/5/13-7/8/13
5.Dada-karma-???-28/5/13-19/7/13
6.Phunrae-???-?/5/13-?/8/13
7.Pickabeau-???-?/5/13-?/8/13
8.Oyifien-???-29/5/13-10/9/13?
These're May applicants on the forum, I missed some info but forumites can kindly update. Will post for other months later. My spirit tells me AVO has opened some MI8 files.
God help us.

Hi all, I have been away for awhile and of course not been following the forum actively. I wish to congratulate all FSW 2011/ 2012 applicants that have received their MR and are eagerly awaiting their PPR and PRV. I prophesy in Jesus name that they will begin to receive their good news from this coming week. The same prophecy goes for 2011/2012 applicants that are still waiting for their MR, PPR and PRV. No one will be left behind. The good work the Lord started, He alone will be faithful to complete it sooner than we expect.
Pataki, I must sincerely commend your good work on the compilation of the FSW 2013 applicant on AVO through this form. However I advise you use the spreadsheet in extracting your information. For example, dada-karma is 2134 which is not stated while my humbles self is also omitted on your list though am on the spread sheet. I am also 2134 with app recv'd date of 6/9/2013 and PER date of 28/11/2013.
I wish to join everyone in prayer that AVO will not tarry in answering we the FSW 2013 applicants. The miraculous which is the good news on MR will happen sooner than we expect and will be followed in quick succession by PPR and PRV in Jesus' name. Amen. I have that deep conviction in my heart and absolute trust in God for that. No FSW 2013 applicant on this forum will be left unattended to in Jesus' name. Amen
Nice one bro, I am actually in NOC 2147 not 2143 as you've stated above. Also, I will advise in strong terms that we stop speculating about how CIC works, it'll only end up tensing one up.
While we await the golden mail from AVO, let's continue to build our POF.
Wishing us all Godspeed in our individual applications.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
headyman said:
Congrats Anvaller. What a cheering news. Really cant wait to rcv this MR. Cheers
Congrats Anvaller.
Headyman yes o. Really cant wait to receive the MR. I pray it comes in this week. Amen

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Anvaller said:
To God Almighty,
I just got my MR.

Congratulations Anvaller! May the remainder of the process be seamless for you!
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Nice one bro, I am actually in NOC 2147 not 2143 as you've stated above. Also, I will advise in strong terms that we stop speculating about how CIC works, it'll only end up tensing one up.
While we await the golden mail from AVO, let's continue to build our POF.
Wishing us all Godspeed in our individual applications.
Cheers

Dada-Karma
Dada-Karma long time no see in the forum. Hope you're good?

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
phunrae said:
+1 for your display of maturity. You have taught me something.
Congrats also to Anvaller once again and I wish others still waiting rain of MRs

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Floxzy said:
Dada-Karma long time no see in the forum. Hope you're good?
Floxzy, thanks my dear... I've been around oo! Work has really been much more demanding of late and 'the AVO' wait has been killing... So I decided to bury myself more in my work rather than being tensed up.
How are you and the family doing? I pray that AVO clears up the remaining backlogs ASAP and turn to us jare.
Regards to the family... Cheers

Dada-Karma

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Floxzy, thanks my dear... I've been around oo! Work has really been much more demanding of late and 'the AVO' wait has been killing... So I decided to bury myself more in my work rather than being tensed up.
How are you and the family doing? I pray that AVO clears up the remaining backlogs ASAP and turn to us jare.
Regards to the family... Cheers

Dada-Karma
Thank God you have something to keep your mind off. Please I just sent you a PM

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
I am appreciative of everyone for your congratulatory messages and well wishes to me. I wish u all the best in return.
@headyman, lizman, GENTLEANDREW, Tangowisky, Gofame, Hakpoguma, Temi, Kolemn,Lasgidi, Phunrae, Bishop, Floxzy, Ashela, Dada-karma

I thank you all. If I missed anyone's name out, please forgive me.

headyman, dcrest, ashela et al, U guys are very much in my mind, it is not good to rejoice in isolation I want us all to be in this joyous mood together. And all that are waiting for PPR, may Accra start unleashing PPR now in order not to create another backlog of PPRs.

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]