+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
I think the following GCMS information from 3 forum members will serve as a guide to when processing may likely begin in some cases especially for the 2013 FSW. Please see quote below.

[My personal findings, so far we have seen GCMS notes from the following LVO Members:-

1. JBZZS (PER issued) on 11 July 2013
2. Jigzyy (PER issued) on 9 July 2013
3. Ahab 1974(PER issued)on 7 August 2013

One thing very similar I have noticed from their GCMS notes. Every one has mentioned about 3 due dates. (1) One immediately after the file arrived in LVO, (2) One some where in dec or jan and (3) 3rd due date is exactly one year from per date (Unique in every one's case).

Here goes their personal quoted dates.

1. JBZZS "My GCMS shows several due dates....21-Aug-13, 13-Dec-13 and the date of exact 1 year after PER ... God knows what's all this...."

2. Jigzzy "Last Due Date: 2013/09/28, Due Date: 2014/07/09 (My PER date in 2013), he had not mentioned about the 3rd date"

3. Ahab 1974 "1. GCMS Notes indicate that my file has been assigned to an officer at the London Visa Office (LVO).

2. The date date for the assignment to the officer is 31 January 2014. This is when I think the file processing is due to begin.

3. There are three subsequent background checks. (i) Security, (ii) Criminality and (iii) Medical.

4. The due date for completion of all three checks is 7 August 2014. That is exactly ONE YEAR from the date the PER was issued. "

Expecting the above highlighted 2nd Due date is the one when they going to start working on our case at the worst.

Cheers
[/quote]

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Forsure said:
My people, PPR landed around 1000am yesterday. A window of 10days interval after my Medicals. Na God.
A big congratulations to you, l wish you a smooth landing.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Floxzy said:
My Naija people na wa o. Someone is asking us to give him an idea of what it will cost to do something and you are asking him to first send a relative to Alagbon. What if the actual reason he is asking is to know the true cost and avoid been cheated by the so called relative. Indians have mentioned money on the Islandbabe forum and no one took it personal. Its a faceless forum o. You dont know me and I dont know you so whatever you read here is just s suggestion to help. I have been helped here and I owe it a duty of help others. Shikena! Besides I am not asking him to give me the money to do it for him. Send PMs on money matters is where the danger lies as someone can be swindled without the forum knowing about it. Dont you think so?
Anvaller said:
In fact we need to be careful of unnecessary hush hush in the name of being cautious. I don't see what should be kept secret in inquiring for an idea of what a thing costs. If anyone wants to swindle anyone on this forum, the same PM u all are advocating for is the best and the easiest way to go.

As long as u are not disclosing ur personal information, ur location and not handing ur personal belongings (money or property) over to anyone here, there's pretty much no reason to be extra paranoid cos then it can be counter productive.

I agree with Floxzy.
Dear Floxzy and Anvaller,
I am sure you do not understand the motive behind saying PMs are rather better. True enough, it is a public forum, and we have seen on two or so occasions where newbies announces they're domiciled in Canada or even here in naija and can be of help to people who need same. Unsuspecting people could fall for such cheap scam, given the kinda excitement and impatience inherent in most of us because of the long wait. These people never re-surface after we charged at them.
Also, if you have to send a PM about what you do not know, you can be rightly guided. Mine is a case study, when I joined this forum anew, I remember PMming people like Swinglow, Babakura, Jodav3 et al and I got very reliable and useful replies.
We're only trying to be more careful here dearies. I know we're all working for a set goal and I pray that God'll continue to guide us through.
PS: All the above reflects ma personal opinions though. We are individual people and we all have individual differences.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Floxzy said:
I think the following GCMS information from 3 forum members will serve as a guide to when processing may likely begin in some cases especially for the 2013 FSW. Please see quote below.

[My personal findings, so far we have seen GCMS notes from the following LVO Members:-

1. JBZZS (PER issued) on 11 July 2013
2. Jigzyy (PER issued) on 9 July 2013
3. Ahab 1974(PER issued)on 7 August 2013

One thing very similar I have noticed from their GCMS notes. Every one has mentioned about 3 due dates. (1) One immediately after the file arrived in LVO, (2) One some where in dec or jan and (3) 3rd due date is exactly one year from per date (Unique in every one's case).

Here goes their personal quoted dates.

1. JBZZS "My GCMS shows several due dates....21-Aug-13, 13-Dec-13 and the date of exact 1 year after PER ... God knows what's all this...."

2. Jigzzy "Last Due Date: 2013/09/28, Due Date: 2014/07/09 (My PER date in 2013), he had not mentioned about the 3rd date"

3. Ahab 1974 "1. GCMS Notes indicate that my file has been assigned to an officer at the London Visa Office (LVO).

2. The date date for the assignment to the officer is 31 January 2014. This is when I think the file processing is due to begin.

3. There are three subsequent background checks. (i) Security, (ii) Criminality and (iii) Medical.

4. The due date for completion of all three checks is 7 August 2014. That is exactly ONE YEAR from the date the PER was issued. "

Expecting the above highlighted 2nd Due date is the one when they going to start working on our case at the worst.

Cheers
Nice one there Floxzy!

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Dear Floxzy and Anvaller,
I am sure you do not understand the motive behind saying PMs are rather better. True enough, it is a public forum, and we have seen on two or so occasions where newbies announces they're domiciled in Canada or even here in naija and can be of help to people who need same. Unsuspecting people could fall for such cheap scam, given the kinda excitement and impatience inherent in most of us because of the long wait. These people never re-surface after we charged at them.
Also, if you have to send a PM about what you do not know, you can be rightly guided. Mine is a case study, when I joined this forum anew, I remember PMming people like Swinglow, Babakura, Jodav3 et al and I got very reliable and useful replies.
We're only trying to be more careful here dearies. I know we're all working for a set goal and I pray that God'll continue to guide us through.
PS: All the above reflects ma personal opinions though. We are individual people and we all have individual differences.
Cheers

Dada-Karma
Soft words, well spoken but still didn't make that point I expected. Islandbabes forum people are encouraged to send PMs when sending congratulations to save space for others who have genuine questions to get quick replies. Cost associated with various task are freely discussed with no one raising dust. Reality is that we are adults and if you can be a swindled here you can be swindled anywhere on the internet. In our own local forum NAIRALAND, you are not allowed to move any discussion to PM. Reason is when you ask a question sometime more than a hundred people wanting to ask same question will benefit from a public answer. If all I come here to do is make personal friends and take important discussion that would have benefited many to just a few, how am I helping the forum to grow. You see we need to be both realistic and open here. After all its a public place.
Thanks all the same

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Floxzy said:
Soft words, well spoken but still didn't make that point I expected. Islandbabes forum people are encouraged to send PMs when sending congratulations to save space for others who have genuine questions to get quick replies. Cost associated with various task are freely discussed with no one raising dust. Reality is that we are adults and if you can be a swindled here you can be swindled anywhere on the internet. In our own local forum NAIRALAND, you are not allowed to move any discussion to PM. Reason is when you ask a question sometime more than a hundred people wanting to ask same question will benefit from a public answer. If all I come here to do is make personal friends and take important discussion that would have benefited many to just a few, how am I helping the forum to grow. You see we need to be both realistic and open here. After all its a public place.
Thanks all the same
Floxzy,
I'm sure you've totally deviated from the point which emmy_est was trying to make...
'This is a public forum,seniors have always advised that issues that deals with quoting money should be routed through PM(private mail).NOT ALL CLOTHS SHOULD BE WASHED N DRIED IN PUBLIC.'
No one made mention of not helping one another which is the bases of being here. What he talked about was what has to do with MONEY.
If my post above doesn't satisfy you, then none will!
This is not an issue and should not be treated as one. No need to take it personal or how so ever.
It is just an opinion and we're all entitled to our individual opinions. Lets continue to keep it real rather than making unnecessary allusions all around.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Floxzy,
I'm sure you've totally deviated from the point which emmy_est was trying to make...
'This is a public forum,seniors have always advised that issues that deals with quoting money should be routed through PM(private mail).NOT ALL CLOTHS SHOULD BE WASHED N DRIED IN PUBLIC.'
No one made mention of not helping one another which is the bases of being here. What he talked about was what has to do with MONEY.
If my post above doesn't satisfy you, then none will!
This is not an issue and should not be treated as one. No need to take it personal or how so ever.
It is just an opinion and we're all entitled to our individual opinions. Lets continue to keep it real rather than making unnecessary allusions all around.
Cheers

Dada-Karma
At least I said thank you. Your post doesn't satisfy me and it doesn't matter since we are not the only ones here.
Let's change topic abeg.

Destiny2014

Jun 12, 2013
Floxzy said:
My Naija people na wa o. Someone is asking us to give him an idea of what it will cost to do something and you are asking him to first send a relative to Alagbon. What if the actual reason he is asking is to know the true cost and avoid been cheated by the so called relative. Indians have mentioned money on the Islandbabe forum and no one took it personal. Its a faceless forum o. You dont know me and I dont know you so whatever you read here is just s suggestion to help. I have been helped here and I owe it a duty of help others. Shikena! Besides I am not asking him to give me the money to do it for him. Send PMs on money matters is where the danger lies as someone can be swindled without the forum knowing about it. Dont you think so?
Greatings to all, and a big congrat to every1 with new update. May we all obtain favour from GOD is this our quest. @ floxxy i think u are geting it all wrong pls do read d lines very carefully, moreso i think u are not well informed about that has being d trend which our senior has said about public discuss as such. Not no issues. Is for our benefit. May GOD help us all

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Floxzy said:
At least I said thank you. Your post doesn't satisfy me and it doesn't matter since we are not the only ones here.
Let's change topic abeg.
Floxzy, yous is too oyinbo (white man) and paid no attention to our uniqueness as a peculiar people. Una don see where PCC is did by proxy, our brother for obodo will not come down to thumbprint? PCC na wait and get now! Which kinda question be that sef? I will report you to PA MUFU for chastisement. Make una did softly sofly o! Nothing do yous.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
jodav3 said:
Floxzy, yous is too oyinbo (white man) and paid no attention to our uniqueness as a peculiar people. Una don see where PCC is did by proxy, our brother for obodo will not come down to thumbprint? PCC na wait and get now! Which kinda question be that sef? I will report you to PA MUFU for chastisement. Make una did softly sofly o! Nothing do yous.
;D :p yes o. They send the form by courier the guy thumb prints mail it back for the job to be completed. Its not a crime o. You can even download am online sef..lols
Abeg this Pa Mufu guy must be very funny o....

Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

kit01

Dec 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
Nomination.....
28-11-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
None IJN
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014 ; Passport Pick-up: 18-11-2014 ; Passport Delivery: 21-11-2014
LANDED..........
Next year, 2015. By God's grace
Hi All,

For those that would like to get their CGMS report on the process on the PR application status and the next process is thus far, here is the link below:

http://www.visafile.info

It costs S25 but if you have someone to apply from you within Canada, it costs just $5. You can visit the link for further instructions.

Cheers,
kit01

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Floxxy, Dada-Karma,

I hail una o!. I am delighted at your passion in getting solutions across to other formities. Please keep up the good work!.

Overall - let us be sensitive about what is written out - being a public space. Una do well.

Like Jodav said, Nothing do una - God will answer our prayers with pleasant AVO updates re Canadian dream.

Cheers.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Hakpoguma said:
Floxxy, Dada-Karma,

I hail una o!. I am delighted at your passion in getting solutions across to other formities. Please keep up the good work!.

Overall - let us be sensitive about what is written out - being a public space. Una do well.

Like Jodav said, Nothing do una - God will answer our prayers with pleasant AVO updates re Canadian dream.

Cheers.
Amen to your prayers Hakpoguma!!! :)

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
Hi all, please has anyone used VFS for passport transmission when PPR was received? http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Nigeria/index.html

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got this message this afternoon from CIO.What does it imply?

Good Morning.

UCI: xxxxxxxxxxx

Your file is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial processing. You will be contacted be due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]