+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
mayoress said:
Congrats to everyone who received updates of MR, PPR and PRV.

And I pray that in this new month of November, there shall be OPEN HEAVEN of updates of LOA, CSQ, MR, PPR and PRV in Jesus name. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! in Jesus name. SETTLED.

Babakura, Biolah etc you shall receive goodnews of PPR this month in Jesus name. AMEN.
Amen amen.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
mayoress said:

And I pray that in this new month of November, there shall be OPEN HEAVEN of updates of LOA, CSQ, MR, PPR and PRV in Jesus name. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! in Jesus name. SETTLED.

Babakura, Biolah etc you shall receive goodnews of PPR this month in Jesus name. AMEN.

Amen oooo

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Hello my dear fellow Naija,

Congratulations to everyone with one exciting update or the other.

I need help from anyone who has experience or knows about what happens when you transfer from a visa office in Europe to Accra. I am seriously considering transferring my fsw case from Vienna office to Accra VO. This is because Vienna VO has been very redundant since well over a year. No one hears nothing from them. Since I had been checking this thread for some time and observing the impressive progress to Accra applicants, I really want to move my case to Accra and be part of this thread and monitor things from here.

So my question is this, is there anyone who transferred a case from Europe? How long did it take? I am just wondering if the process of transfer takes ridiculous amount of time, it might then not make much sense to transfer as the time it takes in transit will not count in either office. Although my mind is seriously made up but still I am just checking.

Cheers!

PS: And I will be excited to be a part of this bubbling thread.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
mayoress said:

Amen ooo!!!!!

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
Anvaller said:

I need help from anyone who has experience or knows about what happens when you transfer from a visa office in Europe to Accra. I am seriously considering transferring my fsw case from Vienna office to Accra VO. This is because Vienna VO has been very redundant since well over a year. No one hears nothing from them. Since I had been checking this thread for some time and observing the impressive progress to Accra applicants, I really want to move my case to Accra and be part of this thread and monitor things from here.

So my question is this, is there anyone who transferred a case from Europe? How long did it take? I am just wondering if the process of transfer takes ridiculous amount of time, it might then not make much sense to transfer as the time it takes in transit will not count in either office. Although my mind is seriously made up but still I am just checking.

Cheers!

hello Anvaller,

i might not know much but im not sure an applicant can transfer his/her case file. it is the BIQ/CIC that is in charge of that. (i think)
secondly, your VO is determined by your current location. this is just my thoughts. maybe the seniors can enlighten us more.

AdUnit Name: [ThreadView]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/forum_in_thread],

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Congratulations to my special people:

- Eni and Alfpharm - for the receipt of your MR
- Olusheq for safe/pleasant landing experience. happy you all survived the first experience of the cold at the Airport
- DyDx, my brother for the superb maple leaf. So happy for you to have gotten to the finished line - White Xmas is possible.

To every other person expecting pleasant news of update from Accra - PER, MR, PPR and Maple leaves, I want to say, it shall come sooner than you expect in Jesus name, Amen. God is on the throne, He knows best when to bring it to pass.

Just relax, God is working out things on your behalf, trust me. I want to say a big Congrats in advance!!!.

Cheers, HAA.

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
Hakpoguma said:

- Olusheq for safe/pleasant landing experience. happy you all survived the first experience of the cold at the Airport
- DyDx, my brother for the superb maple leaf. So happy for you to have gotten to the finished line - White Xmas is possible.

To every other person expecting pleasant news of update from Accra - PER, MR, PPR and Maple leaves, I want to say, it shall come sooner than you expect in Jesus name, Amen. God is on the throne, He knows best when to bring to pass.

Just relax, God is working out things on your behalf, trust me. I want to say a big Congrats in advance!!!.

Cheers, HAA.

Thank you HAA for those words of encouragement. I think we really need those words at this time.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ Mayoress, I say loud Amen to your prayers. Anxiously waiting for that life changing e-mail from accra.
Bioah.
mayoress said:

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Hakpoguma said:

To every other person expecting pleasant news of update from Accra - PER, MR, PPR and Maple leaves, I want to say, it shall come sooner than you expect in Jesus name, Amen. God is on the throne, He knows best when to bring to pass.

Cheers, HAA.
Thanks for the comforting words and Amen to your prayers

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Anvaller said:

Cheers!

@Anvaller you can transfer your file anywhere you want it process, a member jst transfered from london office recently to accra
and got AOR like in a week or so.

Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[250,250],[300,300],[970,250],[600,300],[600,480v],'fluid']

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
iya ibeji said:
hello Anvaller,

i might not know much but im not sure an applicant can transfer his/her case file. it is the BIQ/CIC that is in charge of that. (i think)
secondly, your VO is determined by your current location. this is just my thoughts. maybe the seniors can enlighten us more.
Thanks Iya Ibeji u are kind of right. From my research, I think directly u can not but indirectly u can if for example I report a change in my place of residence but the problem is, I am not actually changing my place of residence. I just want to change the visa office. That's the complication

Kayb said:
@ Anvaller you can transfer your file anywhere you want it process, a member jst transfered from london office recently to accra
and got AOR like in a week or so.
Oh ok thanks Kayb, I sent u a pm. I would like to know if the person is still residing in London. Did he just send an email and asked London to transfer the case to Accra?

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14

that shouldnt be an issue .....

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
To God be all the glory!, my MR arrived this evening by 7.30pm.

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]