Dear All I have one question, if we have Mpnp nomination and our ielts is 5,5. Do you think we will qualify for express entry program, if not what should we have to do
I have 3 years of previous Australian experience and 2 years of indian and still waiting for LOA but is it compulsary that have to work with in our own field of study until visa issue or we can quit a job and do something else until visa comes ? Quiting job effected to visa ?
Im a batch December 2013 applicant, assessment pending since Aug 04, 2014, fortunately my sponsor was interviewed today. My application is now moving! Hoping for a better results.
Im a batch December 2013 applicant, assessment pending since Aug 04, 2014, fortunately my sponsor was interviewed today. My application is now moving! Hoping for a better results.
Im a batch December 2013 applicant, assessment pending since Aug 04, 2014, fortunately my sponsor was interviewed today. My application is now moving! Hoping for a better results.
I am happy to inform you that today we make our medicals !!! X-Ray they say to us that is good only we are waiting for blood results.... When we can wait for ppr???
Dear All I have one question, if we have Mpnp nomination and our ielts is 5,5. Do you think we will qualify for express entry program, if not what should we have to do
Check the express entry calculator to know your eligibility. In addition you may need to write another IELTS as EE will be very competitive. I will advice you get a band of 7 in your IELTS.
Check the express entry calculator to know your eligibility. In addition you may need to write another IELTS as EE will be very competitive. I will advice you get a band of 7 in your IELTS.