AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
dj.suketu121 said:
Hi all,
Need a help, its been a year since I applied mpnp, Assessment Pending since 9th July 2014, no update so can my sponsor call mpnp and ask what happened or email them. Please suggest.... thanks in advance
Hello friend i am in same situation. my file is still shows assessment pending since April 2014 (friend support).
thanks
nayan
nmpatel said:
Hello friend i am in same situation. my file is still shows assessment pending since April 2014 (friend support).
thanks
nayan
Hey nayan where r u from ? And did u applied by ur self ?
tsingh1981 said:
Hi,
I am filling application for cic, got stuck at 2 places and require help from your side
My questions are as below
1) Form IMM0008ENU_2D what to fill for
a. Program under which you are applying:- I filled Economic (is it correct) ?
b. Catagory under which you are applying :- I filled Provincial Nominee ( is it correct)
2) Form imm0008_4e what to fill for
a. Which Provincial govt has nominated you:- I filled Manitoba( is it correct)?
b. Provincial stream/category ? what to fill
help from your side is much appreciated.
Regards,
Hi tsingh1981,
1) Form IMM0008ENU_2D what to fill for
a. Program under which you are applying:- I filled Economic (is it correct) ?
( Yes )
b. Catagory under which you are applying :- I filled Provincial Nominee ( is it correct)
( Yes )
2) Form imm0008_4e what to fill for
a. Which Provincial govt has nominated you:- I filled Manitoba( is it correct)?
( Yes )
b. Provincial stream/category ? what to fill
( You have close relative sponsor than should be family support stream )
Hope the above helps!
Winnie Bear

Hello guys!!!
Dm as of dec13
Thank u Lord!
crazyfr0st said:
Hello guys!!!
Dm as of dec13
Thank u Lord!
Congratulations crazyfr0st! So so so happy for you!
Winnie Bear

Dear Katrina
Can you please inform how much time NDVO takes after paying RPRF for PPR.
Thanks
arun999
Winnie the Canada Bear said:
Congratulations crazyfr0st! So so so happy for you!
Winnie Bear
Thank u winnie... Godbless!!!
crazyfr0st said:
Hello guys!!!
Dm as of dec13
Thank u Lord!
Congrets. Be ready for MB.
arun999
Hey i have completed my medical n subbmitted my rprf on 11th nov to new delhi visa office. Still no ppr . Can anyone tell how long they take for ppr
Please, what the e-mail address where can I ask about my process?
I'm dec 2013 applicant and my status still in process since august.
Thanks.
mik52 said:
Hey i have completed my medical n subbmitted my rprf on 11th nov to new delhi visa office. Still no ppr . Can anyone tell how long they take for ppr
hello mik52,
I'm not sure how long does New Delhi office take to request for passport, but for Singapore office, they will contact the applicants approximately 4 - 5 months from medical test date.
Hope the above info helps!
Regards,
Winnie Bear

AdrianoPaul said:
Please, what the e-mail address where can I ask about my process?
I'm dec 2013 applicant and my status still in process since august.
Thanks.
Hello AdrianoPaul,
May I know which office you submit your application and at what stage of your application? Have you got your LOA?
You can check your application status with CIC website, link as below, if your application exceeded normal processing time frame.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=052&t=3
All the best!
Regards,
Winnie Bear

Winnie the Canada Bear said:
Hello AdrianoPaul,
May I know which office you submit your application and at what stage of your application? Have you got your LOA?
You can check your application status with CIC website, link as below, if your application exceeded normal processing time frame.
All the best!
Regards,
Winnie Bear
I didn't receive my LOA yet, I'm waiting my sponsor interview, my status changed to "in process" in august and stay so
I want MPNP email address where I can ask about my application, I know that we can't ask about, but there are anything wrong I guess.
Is there anyone who got their AoR? I am still waiting, Its just one and half month since they receive my application at NOva Scotia so as per others time line it is still same more time to go
I hope this will be earliest in my case and others too..
AdrianoPaul said:
I didn't receive my LOA yet, I'm waiting my sponsor interview, my status changed to "in process" in august and stay so
I want MPNP email address where I can ask about my application, I know that we can't ask about, but there are anything wrong I guess.
Maybe you can try the email add stated in the link below and address your concern regarding your application.
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2014/05/07/contact-mpnp-manitoba-canada-immigration/
State your case and when is your application is send.
All the best!
Regards,
Winnie Bear
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration