Speaking of passport renewal, I had applied for passport renewal recently and it would take 45 days for me to receive it back from the embassy. Should I inform CIC that I renewed my passport? I have not receive the medical request yet. I'm worried that this may cause an issue or further delay in my application. Any advice?
Speaking of passport renewal, I had applied for passport renewal recently and it would take 45 days for me to receive it back from the embassy. Should I inform CIC that I renewed my passport? I have not receive the medical request yet. I'm worried that this may cause an issue or further delay in my application. Any advice?
Congrats - great to hear that last applications of 2013 are being completed. I think MPNP is pushing to complete all 2013 apps before end of year and will make great headway with 2014 applications from January. What are all of your thoughts on this matter?
Congrats - great to hear that last applications of 2013 are being completed. I think MPNP is pushing to complete all 2013 apps before end of year and will make great headway with 2014 applications from January. What are all of your thoughts on this matter?