Thanks GOD talaga. He was the best. All my worries of being denied finally is over. i received my Passport with Visa just today delivered by DHL (11/08).
Now I need to do pre-departure preparation now. We plan to leave by the way this last week of Feb. para medyo patapos na ang winter.
Just to let everybody know those preparation that i mentioned. Here are the list, sana makatulong sa iba.
1) CIIP Seminar - Done already (Optional but it was very helpful)
2) COA Seminar - Already Scheduled (optional but I strongly suggest we attend seminars like this)
3) CFO Seminar - To be schedule (Mandatory by the Philippine Government - PDOS)
4) Visit Department of Tourism for the Children Discount on Ticket
5) Collate all Immunization record for the Children
6) Then purchase a ticket (probably Air Canada or Philippine Airline)
7) Also need to renewed my Drivers Licence as well
8) Fund, medyo kulang na, kaya needed to borrow some from relative.
9) Lastly, the things that we need to bring (Package preparation)
maybe thats not all that I need to prepare now. Kung may maidadagdag kayo, Please let me know naman.
Thanks Guys. And All Glory is to GOD Almighty.....
Dear guys. Today my status changed to assessment in process. I'm sep2013 applicant and my app has been pending for more than 4 months. has any one of sep app had the same
Dear guys. Today my status changed to assessment in process. I'm sep2013 applicant and my app has been pending for more than 4 months. has any one of sep app had the same
Congratulations! Please let us know when they interview sponsor and when your status change again. I believe you will receive LOA in the next couple of months, start preparing to submit CIC app. This inspires the rest of us and means that MPNP are busy with apps ;D
Congrats!. Hope you will receive your LOA soon. Are they selecting files from random computer selection? Sounds really interesting!! Would you kindly explain what does bacth really stands for. Does it mean " application time"? Much appreciate your kind response.
It is not really clear as my sponsor did not bother to clarify this, but from the status of the first half of Sep 2013 applicants where I belong, that batch is currently being processed.
BTW, the status online also changed to Assessment in Process on 7 Nobember