AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
Dyoms said:
Timeline updated
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc&usp=sharing
Good luck rosy.
Thank you Dyoms...I tried to update the TS but it was not saved..same as yours before ...hehehe

salamat
Dyoms said:
Timeline updated
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc&usp=sharing
Good luck rosy.
Hi Dyoms,
Please update mine too.
Hi guys,
Please add me in the PR Application timeline
Stream : FS
MPNP LOA : 8/29/14
Visa Office : Manila, Philippines
Mode of Payment : Fee Payment Form
Processing Fee :
Application Sent: November 1, 2014
Many Thanks!

takhan said:
It won't affect you since you already got LOA. Try to apply for PR to CIC asap.
Ya its confirm that it won’t affect me but I have not received LOA yet and I am already done with CIC package two month before….only LOA left.
Satendsi
Contact to MPNP and let them inform to send LoA at your local address of supporter on priority base please go ahead and do that now
Waiting Winni said:
Satendsi
Contact to MPNP and let them inform to send LoA at your local address of supporter on priority base please go ahead and do that now
Hi Waiting Winni,
Thanks for your reply!!!!
I already done that, first mail sent on 14.10.14 then sent 2 reminders. Two day back I talked to them and they said, we are forwarding your case further and will send letter to your supporter address.
I asked for timeline but they did not commit anything.
katrina khan said:
Our Supporter got interview call in the may right?
I am really happy to see that you have you LOA with you.
Congrats.
TS is Updated.
Thanks Katrina.....Yes you are right we got supporter interview in may.....I wish you all the best
LemonLuv said:
Thanks LemonLuv
Hi waiting wini,
I dont see any problem with this, in my opinion this is one way that CIC want to increase the intake of Immigrant, as you can see every year they created a qouta for approve FSW, PNP, etc, but the number of applicants keeps on increasing and out pace them.
Maybe they are just creating a new avenue for faster movement of application. Just be positive and read the link below.
Thank you.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp
Waiting Winni said:
Hello
I heard that new express entry program will negatively effecting to existing people those are applied to CIO under PNP Program,.
Please help me with the cause of effect in the PNP Existing case/application
Hi,
Pls read. FYRP. Thanks
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841349&_ga=1.30732479.1218226754.1415326333
Hi All,
This morning I received my passport with VISA stamp here in my office.
I proclaim that God is Great!
boggss said:
Hi All,
This morning I received my passport with VISA stamp here in my office.
I proclaim that God is Great!
Congratulation
boggss said:
Hi All,
This morning I received my passport with VISA stamp here in my office.
I proclaim that God is Great!
Conrats boggss

Congrats boggs!!!!
boggss said:
Hi All,
This morning I received my passport with VISA stamp here in my office.
I proclaim that God is Great!
boggss said:
Hi All,
This morning I received my passport with VISA stamp here in my office.
I proclaim that God is Great!
Congratulation.... Was it with job offer ?
boggss said:
Hi All,
This morning I received my passport with VISA stamp here in my office.
I proclaim that God is Great!
Congratulations,
Your long wait is over now, have a blessed life ahead with challenges.
Regards
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration