AdUnit Name: [Header ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter ]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent ]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
chiragpatel said:
Hi guys ,
Congrats everyone who did get positive updates from MPNP .
About my file status there is still not any progress ..
Application date : 27:08:2013.
Kindly suggest me what to do ??
You should wait, We do not have any other option, Badhu barabar thai jase,
Thanks
Waiting Winni said:
Hello All
My Application received at CIO, Sydney, NS on 04/11/2014 and It was Signed by D.MacNeil as per FedEx delivery receipt reports
Please friends pray for me so that I will get my AoR and Medical very fast. I am expecting by January 2015 I will received my AoR as well as medical.
Please suggest people how long should I have to wait to get things done from now. ?
Ts is updated
Please provide your details according to TS : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc
Thanks
Dyoms said:
Medicals done today. Hoping for fast process.
TS is Updated
Thanks
Dyoms said:
Medicals done today. Hoping for fast process.
Congrats dyoms!!!!
Hi Friends,
Today status changed to Assessment complete .
Any idea have they send the LOA already? or will send in coming days....I am asking because otherwise i can request them to send to my sponsors address only....
one more question...will they send two copies of LOA one to me and one to my sponsor?
Regards,
Dyoms said:
Medicals done today. Hoping for fast process.
congrats dyoms
Winnie the Canada Bear said:
Thanks sandovalcla, augustseven & nongv07.... ;D
congratulation
Hello everyone!!! Good news.... I just received our passports with visas and the CoPRs! Praise God!!!! Thank you to all in this forum for all your help.
God bless us all!
chiragpatel said:
Hi guys ,
Congrats everyone who did get positive updates from MPNP .
About my file status there is still not any progress ..
Application date : 27:08:2013.
Kindly suggest me what to do ??
I have same status
tsingh1981 said:
Hi Friends,
Today status changed to Assessment complete .
Any idea have they send the LOA already? or will send in coming days....I am asking because otherwise i can request them to send to my sponsors address only....
one more question...will they send two copies of LOA one to me and one to my sponsor?
Regards,
Are you from India Right? If yes
Then they will send you only one copy to your physical mailing address. You can request for another copy in case of you won't get it within 3 Months.
Normally, it takes 15 to 20 days to reach in Indian address after change status (
Assessment complete )
Kindly provide your details according TS : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc
So I can add you in Timeline.
Thanks
TheDuchess said:
Hello everyone!!! Good news.... I just received our passports with visas and the CoPRs! Praise God!!!! Thank you to all in this forum for all your help.
God bless us all!
Congrats,
TS updated
MANITOBALUV said:
Thank you MANITOBALUV...........
TheDuchess said:
Hello everyone!!! Good news.... I just received our passports with visas and the CoPRs! Praise God!!!! Thank you to all in this forum for all your help.
God bless us all!
Congratulation TheDuchess......... 8)
katrina khan said:
Thanks Katrina.
Winnie the Canada Bear said:
Congratulation TheDuchess......... 8)
Thank you.
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
AdUnit Name: [Footer ]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration