AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
crew04 said:
GOD IS SO GOOD. Received AOR-CIC (CIO) dated Nov. 15, 2013. So happy.. Happy weekend...
Timeline updated. All the best in the remaining process.
Congrats to all those who received updates of sponsor's interview, LOAs and AORs. I wsh you all God's speed in the remaing process.
nathugz said:
Snail mail takes time to reach you. Usually 6-8 weeks depending on the country. So, maybe you will be receiving yours soon. Cheer up, maybe next week, the good news will arrive.
Have a good weekend.
mayoress said:
Timeline updated. All the best in the remaining process.
Thanks Mayoress...
Hi Guys! My LOA was dated OCT. 31, 2013..
Pls. update my timeline.. thanks a lot!
wgz808 said:
Hi Guys! My LOA was dated OCT. 31, 2013..
Pls. update my timeline.. thanks a lot!
Congrats, next step CIC!
wgz808 said:
Hi Guys! My LOA was dated OCT. 31, 2013..
Pls. update my timeline.. thanks a lot!
MPNP Timeline Updated. Good luck on the CIO Stage.
God Speed.
Good day to everyone!
Friends, I have a question regarding to my application - my supporter will come to my country to visit me, so at that time he won't be in Canada, so he won't be available for a phone interview with MPNP. I'm interesting, how can I inform MPNP about that (about his trip to me), which e-mail I can use to write them? Please, friends, need this info urgently, because he will leave Canada after 4 days!
Thanks in advance.
Hi 02clar3nc325
I just had my RPRF sent to the Canadian embassy of Manila last November 15, 2013 through a drop box located at the basement of RCBC Plaza in Makati, Philippines. I also had my medical the same day. According to the clinic, the medical results are sent to the embassy through online.
Thanks.. Have a nice day everyone..
sweet darling said:
I'm concerned, it's been three months and I have not received AOR from CIO? Is it normal?!?! Is there anyone else have to wait this much?
Anyone?!? :'(
mechanical.nursing said:
Hi 02clar3nc325
I just had my RPRF sent to the Canadian embassy of Manila last November 15, 2013 through a drop box located at the basement of RCBC Plaza in Makati, Philippines. I also had my medical the same day. According to the clinic, the medical results are sent to the embassy through online.
Thanks.. Have a nice day everyone..
CIO Timeline Updated.
God Speed.
odonacer said:
Good day to everyone!
Friends, I have a question regarding to my application - my supporter will come to my country to visit me, so at that time he won't be in Canada, so he won't be available for a phone interview with MPNP. I'm interesting, how can I inform MPNP about that (about his trip to me), which e-mail I can use to write them? Please, friends, need this info urgently, because he will leave Canada after 4 days!
Thanks in advance.
Let your supporter inform the MPNP via email that he will leave Canada for vacation and he cannot answer the phone if they call. The mpnp email is mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca
sweet darling said:
It depends which country you are from. Why don't you contact them for confirmation.
odonacer said:
Good day to everyone!
Friends, I have a question regarding to my application - my supporter will come to my country to visit me, so at that time he won't be in Canada, so he won't be available for a phone interview with MPNP. I'm interesting, how can I inform MPNP about that (about his trip to me), which e-mail I can use to write them? Please, friends, need this info urgently, because he will leave Canada after 4 days!
Thanks in advance.
Kindly post your Timeline so we could include it in the Tracking Sheet for Batch 2013. Click the link below to view needed informations.
Thanks
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration