Full week passed no reply to my enquiry abouot AOR... I am sure my file is not lost as it was signed and received by Mike. Can anybody give me idea after how many days they reply to enquiry. Many of you might have face this problem. Thanks
I figured from the timeline of others here in this forum, the range of period when their AOR was received is from 1 month to 2 months.
And mine was received exactly after two (2) months! Yours will come soon, you'll see.
Keep your bad news to yourself and don't spoil people's aspirations and hopes. Did you verified your bad news before posting it here?
Expectant forum mates, please keep your hopes alive and let's stay positive. We can also employ our good friends in Manitoba to assist in getting updated news on the 2013 & 2014 applications.
I figured from the timeline of others here in this forum, the range of period when their AOR was received is from 1 month to 2 months.
And mine was received exactly after two (2) months! Yours will come soon, you'll see.
Congratulations on ur AOR. .. but dear 83 days passed. .. almost 3 months passed.... anyways hoping for it every minute.... thankss.... get ready for medical... best of luck
Pls substantiate your fact and figures.You may be right without our knowing it and for us to be clear we need you to post the link.I think am reading your response a second time and really not fair on all those waiting.