AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
Eusufzai said:
Hi Waiting Winni,
Thank you so much for your nice and inspiritional reponse. I am really looking forward for my sponsor interview. I am praying to my God for a positive outcome. By the way, I have used my current residence address (Beijing, China) instead of my sponsor's address. Do you think it will be better for me to chance the address agian to my friends winnipeg address. If it is necessary to save time, I can do that again.
Thank you again for your nice reply. Please pray for us. Have a very pleasant moment and get prepare for the next step to Manitoba landing.
Thanks and regards,
Hello Esufuzal
Yes if address is in winnipeg than you will get letter in one or two days from the date of ur status change to assessment complete
Please do so because once your supporter received your letter than you will have multiple way to get it at ur place but if mpnp sent in normal post and misplaced than it is difficult to recover also it will take upto 45 days yo reach at ur home country so better if ur address is local u will get it soon they print the letter
raman69 said:
real estate is the best business to make money in manitoba, other wise if you can drive long haul truck thats another option as well.
arun999 my question was something else i was asking last week i sent email to mpnp and usually how long do they take to reply back to email?
Thanks dear.
Regarding reply from MPNP it differ from case to case basis. No one knows about that. So it is a approx idea only based on others experience. But you can expect reply after 15 days.
Any way thanks for your reply. In both the cases like real estate or long haul trucks we have to take training.
Ok dear.
Thanks
arun999
katrina khan said:
Now I have admin access to update Details in to existing spreadsheet so spreadsheet is same but i can edit and add data.
Thank you Katrina. I got it.
I am waiting CIC to update my status. It is 15 days now.
arun999
rosy cheeks said:
Arun999 click the next worksheet,its entitled CIC 2013...etc...(located upper most left side)
Thank you very much for reply. Now I got it.
arun999
Hey guys,
I applied in 29th, november, 2013, my application status still in "in process" since 28th, august, 2014 and my cousin has not been interviewed yet, is it normal?
Regards
Divcha said:
Hello, guys!
I've got passports request yesterday! Please update my time sheet:
Med.completed - 4, September
ECAS in process - 5, August
Passport request - 6, October
congrats
AdrianoPaul said:
Hey guys,
I applied in 29th, november, 2013, my application status still in "in process" since 28th, august, 2014 and my cousin has not been interviewed yet, is it normal?
Regards
Hi AdrianoPaul,we have the same situation.my status also is in process since sept 3 and my cousin also has not been interviewed yet.we have almost the same timeline.
May I know if your occupation is regulated or not. Mine is regulated so im thinking maybe its just normal for a long process for regulated profession.
Hope both our application will be completed soon.
1.We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on August 12, 2014.
3.Medical results have been received.
my sister file status is that can anybody tell when can we expect PPR or DM pls reply me plsplspls
Dyoms said:
Congratulations
[/quote
Congratulations thomasuk. Stay healthy for your medicals.
We got out passports with visa today!!! The Lord is good! I proclaim His generosity and love! Thank You,Lord!
Champwin said:
We got out passports with visa today!!! The Lord is good! I proclaim His generosity and love! Thank You,Lord!
Congrates Champwin. May I know which Visa Office and when did you submit your file?
Champwin said:
We got out passports with visa today!!! The Lord is good! I proclaim His generosity and love! Thank You,Lord!
Congratulations!
roopppr said:
May I know which was ur visa office mam
It was Kyiv, Ukraine.
Thanks to all for the congrats and wish you fast processing!
Champwin said:
We got out passports with visa today!!! The Lord is good! I proclaim His generosity and love! Thank You,Lord!
Great NEWS

Many congratulations
Njoy ur time
Divcha said:
Hello, guys!
I've got passports request yesterday! Please update my time sheet:
Med.completed - 4, September
ECAS in process - 5, August
Passport request - 6, October
Congrats Divcha! ;D
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration