AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
Lhobcemea said:
just received our medical request today, nov. 8, 2013.
Congrats...
[
Thanks for reply
My intended occupation would be bank officer of financial services
Application sent on 31 July,2013
File No.Received on 1/8/2013
SP 2 sent on 25/9/2013
Can any one now tell me how much time now a days MPNP people take for Sponsor interview and issuance of LOA.
Tnanks in advance
quote author=02clar3nc325 link=topic=132711.msg2689030#msg2689030 date=1383689873]
Hi!
You can based your question in the tracking sheet. Click the link below to view. If you want we could add your timeline. Kindly post the needed information.
What is the intended occupation for principal and spouse?
What is the date the application sent?
What is the date file no was received?
What is the date the SP2 submitted?
Thanks
[/quote]
[
Thanks for your reply
But I am sorry to say there is no link to click
Kindly repeat it once again or inform my time for interview MPNP takes presently.
Many thenks
quote author=02clar3nc325 link=topic=132711.msg2640334#msg2640334 date=1381810542]
Hi arun999,
You can click the link below my signature to have an idea of the time frame. Post your timeline so we could add you in the tracking sheet for batch 2013.
Thanks
[/quote]
arun999 said:
[
Thanks for your reply
But I am sorry to say there is no link to click
Kindly repeat it once again or inform my time for interview MPNP takes presently.
Many thenks
quote author=02clar3nc325 link=topic=132711.msg2640334#msg2640334 date=1381810542]
Hi arun999,
You can click the link below my signature to have an idea of the time frame. Post your timeline so we could add you in the tracking sheet for batch 2013.
Thanks
Click the link to view.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc
arun999 said:
[
Thanks for reply
My intended occupation would be bank officer of financial services
Application sent on 31 July,2013
File No.Received on 1/8/2013
SP 2 sent on 25/9/2013
MPNP Timeline Added.
Thanks for the info
Spouse Visa
@02clar3nc325
I applied only as a single applicant under MPNP Family Support. I have a girlfriend of more than 10 years. When everything goes well with my application and I am able to go to Canada as Permanent resident, can I go back in the Philippines after 10 month and marry her? I did not take the risk of marrying her in the middle of my application because it will just delay the entire process. Will they approve her application in the future?
Thank you so much...
Lhobcemea said:
just received our medical request today, nov. 8, 2013.
Congratulations! Another fast processing..

02clar3nc325 said:
If you want you could post your timeline so we could add it in the tracking sheet for batch 2013. Click the link to view to have an idea. Thanks
Application Submitted : 5 Sep 2013
File Number Received : 6 Sep 2013
SP2 Submitted : 10 Sep 2013
Seltik
Seltik said:
Application Submitted : 5 Sep 2013
File Number Received : 6 Sep 2013
SP2 Submitted : 10 Sep 2013
Seltik
MPNP Timeline Added.
What is your stream? GS or FS?
What is the intended occupation for principal and spouse?
Thanks
Re: Spouse Visa
mechanical.nursing said:
@ 02clar3nc325
I applied only as a single applicant under MPNP Family Support. I have a girlfriend of more than 10 years. When everything goes well with my application and I am able to go to Canada as Permanent resident, can I go back in the Philippines after 10 month and marry her? I did not take the risk of marrying her in the middle of my application because it will just delay the entire process. Will they approve her application in the future?
Thank you so much...
I think you can but I have little knowledge about spousal visa. Maybe seniors in the forum can help.
Thanks
02clar3nc325 said:
MPNP Timeline Added.
What is your stream? GS or FS?
What is the intended occupation for principal and spouse?
Thanks
What is your stream? GS or FS?
Application is General Stream
What is the intended occupation for principal and spouse?
Engineer
Spouse not included on the application as i am separated.

Seltik said:
What is your stream? GS or FS?
Application is General Stream
What is the intended occupation for principal and spouse?
Engineer
Spouse not included on the application as i am separated.
MPNP Timeline Updated. Click the link below to view.
Re: Spouse Visa
02clar3nc325 said:
I think you can but I have little knowledge about spousal visa. Maybe seniors in the forum can help.
Thanks
Marrying her before you go to Canada will be the best option, if you will marry her after 10 months, the immigration might think that this is a mail order arrangement.
02clar3nc325 said:
MPNP Timeline Updated. Click the link below to view.
Thanks @02clar3nc325
tabs179 said:
Hi Munde,
I was able to get an answer from one of the seniors, ragluf. Check this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t93206.0.html;msg2692745;topicseen#msg2692745
Reply #6707
Ok i got mu query from CIO it was already sent.
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],
Viewed On: [Desktop],
Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Provincial Nomination Program Immigration