+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

speedoflight

Star Member
Jul 17, 2007
93
9
Europe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When its required for IELTS test

is it possible to choose at a British Council if I wanna write test in American/British accent?
or IELTS is British only


Thanks Speedoflight
 
hi speedo,
both the froms (american and british) are acceped in ielts. for more information look into the website: http://www.ielts.org/

good luck
 
Hey dipu
thanks for your reply
also I wanted to know
before I take the exam can I choose American accent

Thanks
Speedoflight
 
hi speedo,
i appeared in the ielts at the end of 2004 and so far as i remember there was no option to choose between american accent and the british one. both are accepted. but check the website for the updated information.
cheers
 
speedoflight said:
When its required for IELTS test

is it possible to choose at a British Council if I wanna write test in American/British accent?
or IELTS is British only


Thanks Speedoflight

Hi, As well as I Know British only
 
AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration