+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

How long does it take to get SINP job approval letter now

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
What is the actual processing time for JAL, the SINP portal is missleading. Please kindly drop your timeline when your employer applied and if you when you got your job approval letter. I see some applicant waiting since September. Please indicate if you are inland or outland

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
What is the actual processing time for JAL, the SINP portal is missleading. Please kindly drop your timeline when your employer applied and if you when you got your job approval letter. I see some applicant waiting since September. Please indicate if you are inland or outland
Read the SINP disclaimers. If your application is taking longer than expected, then it's usually the case that there are integrity concerns about the application and additional verification needs to be conducted.

*These processing times do not include the average time spent waiting for additional information or time spent under program integrity review. The average processing times, including time waiting for additional information or documents from applicants, is 4 weeks longer than the times posted above.

SINP have been accurate with processing times for pretty much everyone I know who has been through it in SK.

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Thank you for your response. I have a clarification, unlike LMIA process, to have SINP JAL outside Canada(outland) does it Also requires that a PR/Canadian citizen is not available to do the job too?

Read the SINP disclaimers. If your application is taking longer than expected, then it's usually the case that there are integrity concerns about the application and additional verification needs to be conducted.

*These processing times do not include the average time spent waiting for additional information or time spent under program integrity review. The average processing times, including time waiting for additional information or documents from applicants, is 4 weeks longer than the times posted above.

SINP have been accurate with processing times for pretty much everyone I know who has been through it in SK.

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]