+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration

Electrician

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
forumSection: Immigration to Canada, subForumSection: Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

khan13443

May 24, 2023
I want a you help me. I am very poor. I can't afford to Visa payment and other. Can you help me. Yes I am interested in this job . Plz. This our last chance. Because I am disorder for life. This time Pakistan very crisis and also in our life my father mother lie. My family my son mean my two son. My wife my brother and also brother family also depend upon me I am this I am very desert and this time there this time I will make no mind for those chance miss din I will crush in your life and first all our family because my family not survive without me I am not see give me a chance this all last you make my life please give me a chance . I am very hard worker very honest and I am able to this job many places of electrical engineering electrical supervisor and electrician work many place work up on them. And remember start in our country that boomer attacks. Thararest attacks. Everyone is the other enemy. Killing. It mean that life not secured. And I am leaving in Khyber pakhtoonkhawa. I am Pathan. Then how can take the Pathan. Pathan is loveing but same time is very danger. Please give me a chance.thanks to you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want a you help me. I am very poor. I can't afford to Visa payment and other. Can you help me. Yes I am interested in this job . Plz. This our last chance. Because I am disorder for life. This time Pakistan very crisis and also in our life my father mother lie. My family my son mean my two son. My wife my brother and also brother family also depend upon me I am this I am very desert and this time there this time I will make no mind for those chance miss din I will crush in your life and first all our family because my family not survive without me I am not see give me a chance this all last you make my life please give me a chance . I am very hard worker very honest and I am able to this job many places of electrical engineering electrical supervisor and electrician work many place work up on them. And remember start in our country that boomer attacks. Thararest attacks. Everyone is the other enemy. Killing. It mean that life not secured. And I am leaving in Khyber pakhtoonkhawa. I am Pathan. Then how can take the Pathan. Pathan is loveing but same time is very danger. Please give me a chance.thanks to you
What job? This is not a job site. It is a site to ask questions about immigrating to Canada.

khan13443

May 24, 2023
I'm electrical engineer. I'm working on electrical engineer, electrical supervisor and electrician work for many places work

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm electrical engineer. I'm working on electrical engineer, electrical supervisor and electrician work for many places work
No jobs here. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education.

Depending on the job, you may.need a license so look at provincial requirements.

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]