+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
AdUnit Name: [Header]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250],[970,250]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumHeaderGeneric],
forumSection: Temporary Entry to Canada, subForumSection: Visitors

Advised me to get visit visa

AdUnit Name: [ForumThreadViewRightGutter]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[300,250],[300,600]]
CampaignId: [/22646143967/candadavisa/ForumThreadViewRightGutter],
AdUnit Name: [AboveMainContent]
Enabled: [Yes],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[970,250],[300,250]]

asifpak123

Apr 15, 2018
Good Day,
i am interested in applying for a canada visit visa could you guide what are documents required for that..
Job status sale manager salary 6000 aed per month
Recently I joined the company. I want to know how I can maintain my documents to gain a visa.like bank statement or others.
Travel history : UK STUDENT VISA from september 2010 to january 2016 but I overstayed there.
In the year 2019 I came on a visit visa in the UAE and returned back to my home country after 3 weeks staying.
In year october 2021 came on visit visa and returned back to home country in feb 2023.
in year April 2023 i came again on visit visa
Now I got a work visa from the company .

Please advise me how I can maintain my document so that I can apply for a Canada visit visa.
I also inform you my brother is also there but his status is refugee.
My uncle and his family are also there, all are national there.
I hope you will understand my case, If you need further information call me on 0563884701.
I will be grateful to if you give me positive response

Kaibigan

Dec 27, 2020
Good Day,
i am interested in applying for a canada visit visa could you guide what are documents required for that..
Job status sale manager salary 6000 aed per month
Recently I joined the company. I want to know how I can maintain my documents to gain a visa.like bank statement or others.
Travel history : UK STUDENT VISA from september 2010 to january 2016 but I overstayed there.
In the year 2019 I came on a visit visa in the UAE and returned back to my home country after 3 weeks staying.
In year october 2021 came on visit visa and returned back to home country in feb 2023.
in year April 2023 i came again on visit visa
Now I got a work visa from the company .

Please advise me how I can maintain my document so that I can apply for a Canada visit visa.
I also inform you my brother is also there but his status is refugee.
My uncle and his family are also there, all are national there.
I hope you will understand my case, If you need further information call me on 0563884701.
I will be grateful to if you give me positive response
I don't think anyone here is going to take time to try to set out a comprehensive list of documents for you. Why not just go to the authoritative source? Here it is:

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

On the page that opens there, under "Services and information" click on "Visit" and your questions will be answered.

I note you don't mention your home country, but, if I understand what you are saying, you have travelled from home country to UAE a few times and now work there. Travel to UAE won't be of much interest to Canadian immigration by way of travel history. They'll want to see a history of travel to places more like UK and US, etc. You have been to UK, but your record there is not good.

As for your employment, good that you have work, but it's expensive to visit Canada. If I recall the exchange rate from a recent trip I made to the uae, it looks like your salary is about CAD2,200/mo. Canada might see that as a bit on the low side, but if you have a large amount in savings, that might be overcome. But, a month as a tourist in Canada, and travel costs, etc., could easily cost about 3 or 4 months of your gross salary. Just a few things to think about.

Anyway, start by reading what's on the IRCC website to which I provided a link, then spend some time reading in this section of the forum and you should be able to make a fair assessment of what's involved in applying and whether you can mount a successful application.

Addendum:

Since writing the above, I read your other posts here since you joined in 2018. It appears you are from Pakistan. Okay, nothing wrong with that. But, you also appear since 2018 to be expressing an interest in working in Canada. So, some might draw the inference that your tourist visa idea does not tell the whole story. Not for me to say, but just pointing out that the IRCC will be alive to such a possibility in deciding any TRV application you might make.

AdUnit Name: [BelowMainContent]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]
AdUnit Name: [Footer]
Enabled: [No],   Viewed On: [Desktop],   Dimensions: [[728,90],[300,250]]